Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Carolyn is the writer and recipe developer behind All Day I Dream About Food, a mostly low carb, gluten free food blog.
She has a Masters in Physical Anthropology and Human Evolution from Arizona State University and has an extensive background in higher education administration.
The way she sees it, Carolyn didn’t choose the low carb lifestyle, it chose her. After being diagnosed with gestational diabetes during her third pregnancy, she began watching her carb intake. And when the diabetes decided to stick around, she refused to give up her lifelong passion of baking and cooking. She just had to find new ways to do it.
She’s had quite a bit of success, with a few outright failures thrown in to keep her humble. And there is nothing better than taking an old high-carb, sugar-filled favorite treat and successfully making it over to be low carb and gluten-free. Bonus points if her taste-testers can’t tell that it’s made without sugar and flour.
Carolyn started sharing recipes on her blog for fun, but it has quickly grown to be a serious commitment with many followers and readers. All Day I Dream About Food is devoted to bringing readers creative, flavorful foods that are low in carbohydrates and suitable for diabetics and dieters alike. Most of the recipes are also gluten-free.
Carolyn recently collaborated on a low carb, gluten-free cookbook with several other low carb authors, entitled Low Carbing Among Friends.
Carolyn's recipes have been featured on Women's Health Online, Glamour Online and Kitchen Daily and she is also a contributor on A Sweet Life, an online diabetes magazine, as well as Stuffed Pepper, a gluten-free Web site.
Carolyn's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2020
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Jasey McBurnett from Jasey's Crazy Daisy - Food Blogger
- Danielle from Hugs and Cookies XOXO - Food Blogger
- Maria Emmerich-Food Blogger
- Sheila G's Brownie Brittle Company
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Glenna Muse-Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat