Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Carolyn is the writer and recipe developer behind All Day I Dream About Food, a mostly low carb, gluten free food blog.
She has a Masters in Physical Anthropology and Human Evolution from Arizona State University and has an extensive background in higher education administration.
The way she sees it, Carolyn didn’t choose the low carb lifestyle, it chose her. After being diagnosed with gestational diabetes during her third pregnancy, she began watching her carb intake. And when the diabetes decided to stick around, she refused to give up her lifelong passion of baking and cooking. She just had to find new ways to do it.
She’s had quite a bit of success, with a few outright failures thrown in to keep her humble. And there is nothing better than taking an old high-carb, sugar-filled favorite treat and successfully making it over to be low carb and gluten-free. Bonus points if her taste-testers can’t tell that it’s made without sugar and flour.
Carolyn started sharing recipes on her blog for fun, but it has quickly grown to be a serious commitment with many followers and readers. All Day I Dream About Food is devoted to bringing readers creative, flavorful foods that are low in carbohydrates and suitable for diabetics and dieters alike. Most of the recipes are also gluten-free.
Carolyn recently collaborated on a low carb, gluten-free cookbook with several other low carb authors, entitled Low Carbing Among Friends.
Carolyn's recipes have been featured on Women's Health Online, Glamour Online and Kitchen Daily and she is also a contributor on A Sweet Life, an online diabetes magazine, as well as Stuffed Pepper, a gluten-free Web site.
Carolyn's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
Red Lobster is known for their Cheddar Bay Biscuits served at every table. Many people head there just to eat this cheesy biscuit… See more
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Tara Noland-Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Ashton Swank-Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Lexie from Lexie's Kitchen - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat