This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Loaded Smashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"You have to try these Loaded Smashed Potatoes! Super easy to make and loaded with flavor. These soft, baked potatoes loaded with bacon, cheese, and chives are the best addition to any dinner table or potluck. Whip these up for your next get together. These loaded smashed potatoes have a big impact for very little effort. Loaded with cheese, bacon and butter these smashed potatoes will quickly replace your mashed potatoes. Everyone will love them and ask for more! "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time40 min
- 1 pound yellow baby potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 strips bacon, cooked to crisp and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
To make your loaded smashed potatoes, first start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees.
Fill a large pot with water and bring it to a rolling boil.
Carefully drop the potatoes into the boiling water and let boil for about 15-20 minutes or until tender.
While the potatoes boil, make sure your butter, cheese, bacon and chives are prepared and ready to go!
Prepare a sheet pan by brushing it with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set aside.
When the potatoes are tender, remove them from the water and place them on the oiled pan.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Dump and Go Copycat KFC Coleslaw Recipe
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Mac and Cheese
- Bob Evans' Mashed Potatoes Copycat Recipe
- One Pot Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese
- Warming Chicken Soup
- Copycat Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- Egg Fried Rice
- Taco Bell Seasoned Rice
- Eggplant Parmesan Recipe: Easy Classical Recipe
- Panera's Mac and Cheese Copycat Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- Viral Chocolate Covered Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
- Barbie Milkshake Recipe
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Ooey Gooey Oatmeal Cherry Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Drums Of Heaven
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat