Shallots Chicken Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy Shallots Chicken Roast has incredible flavours from freshly ground masala makes you cook over and over! This recipe going to be your family favourite! The chicken is juicy inside and perfectly roasted. This Quick and Tasty chicken roast recipe is easy to make! Great for your lunch or Dinner! Firstly, roast the coconut, peppercorns, cumin and dry red chilli. And grind to a fine paste. Add the ground masala to the washed chicken pieces, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice and mix thoroughly and marinate for 10 mins. Then, heat up oil, add all the seasoning curry leaves, cinnamon and cloves. Add in marinated chicken pieces and roast to nice golden brown colour."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chinese Takeout Sticky Garlic Cauliflower
- Homemade Panda Express Chow Mein
- KFC Mac and Cheese Copycat
- Copycat Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns Casserole
- Chick-fil-A Copycat Coleslaw Recipe
- Homemade Tater Tots
- Simple Cole Slaw
- Chipotle Guacamole Copycat
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat