Copycat Olive Garden Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana is the perfect way to slowly simmer this family favorite soup recipe. Is there anything better than an easy slow cooker recipe? Something I love about this slow cooker soup is that it’s so simple. The flavor and spice comes from the hot Italian sausage, onions, garlic, and bacon. The first time I made it, I was shocked there was no salt, no pepper or thyme nor oregano. I fried up the hot Italian sausage and bacon first because I didn’t want the soup to be too greasy. If you used hot Italian chicken sausage (and no bacon), I think it would be safe to chuck everything in at once and set it to forget it. In the original Zuppa Toscana recipe, I always simmered the recipe longer than needed to wilt the kale as much as possible. It’s because of that I knew that this slow cooker zuppa toscana would be perfect. I was right, it turned out really well. No crunch, no bitterness, just soup that’s perfection. Right before serving, add the cream and heat through. I like to add parmesan cheese to mine, because everything tastes better with some parmesan."
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH6 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW10 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Longhorn Steakhouse Mushroom Truffle Bisque Copycat
Just Like Outback Steakhouse Easy Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Olive Garden Copycat Minestrone Soup
Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
Amazing Copycat Wendy's Chili
Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat
Copycat Mimis Cafe Corn Chowder
7-Can Soup Copycat Pioneer Woman Recipe
Knockoff Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma’s Twisted French Toast or ‘Friganele’
- Chilli Con Meatballs a La Ramona’s Cuisine
- Apple, Carrot and Zucchini Cake with Ginger and Turmeric
- Three Grains, Mushrooms with Fresh Herbs and Onion Squash Bateau
- Herby Barley Couscous with Chipotle Halloumi and Grilled Apricots
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Waffle, Quail Eggs, Bacon and Maple Syrup Lush Breakfast
- Healthier Flapjacks with Honey and Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Homemade Avocado and Fried Egg Crostini
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat