Easy Copycat Lion House Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A soft and delicious roll recipe copycat made famous by the Salt Lake City restaurant The Lion House."
- 2 cups warm water
- 2/3 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast (2 pkgs)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup butter or shortening
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose or bread flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Homemade Crescent Rolls Recipe
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Homemade Cake Mix Dinner Rolls
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Copycat Recipe
- Homemade Amish Friendship Bread
- Old-Fashioned Friendship Bread Recipe
- Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat
- Homemade School Lunchroom Rolls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pasta With Peas And Bacon: Easy And Fast Italian Recipe!
- Avocado Donuts
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Bacon Salad Recipe
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat