This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Simple and Easy home fries for breakfast or as a side dish on its own. Satisfying comfort food. Learn how these are made in a restaurant. Decades old homemade potato recipe. Crispy Homemade Home Fries Make home fries just like at the restaurant. Learn how easy this is to make and you will be making it all the time. While this is a wonderful dish for an everyday breakfast, it is a great addition to a Sunday brunch menu. It is not just for breakfast either. Potato Recipe Great Paired with Steak and Chicken American Fries or Home Fries As I was going to write up this recipe, I searched for American Fries. My search kept redirecting to Home Fries. It might be just a Wisconsin thing then. Therefore, I changed our name of this recipe to Home Fries so folks would understand what this recipe is. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Sizeskillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
This spaghetti pie was only available at Olive Garden for a limited time, but it was amazing while it was there. It's filled with… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie"
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Homemade IHOP Cinn-a-Stack Pancakes
- Denny's Moons Over My Hammy
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Luby's Grits
- Copycat Panera Spinach and Cheese Egg Souffle
- Discontinued IHOP Stuffed French Toast Copycat
- Healthy Homemade Entenmanns Chocolate Frosted Doughnuts
- Copy Cat Asian Buffet Donuts
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Ham and Egg Casserole
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat