We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Paneer Paratha is a popular Indian flatbread relished across all age groups. This is made with whole wheat flour and cottage cheese. Served hot with spicy pickle and curds on the side, it tastes super yummy!A mix of grated or crushed paneer (cottage cheese), herbs, spices, etc., makes it a desirable whole meal. Such flatbreads or stuffed paratha are a staple food in many Indian households. It is nutritious, easy, with the proteins from the paneer. The best part of paneer is that it remains fresh and soft even after being cooked. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Homemade Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Ham and Melted Swiss Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Spicy Salmon Benny Breakfast Bombs
- Best Breakfast Burrito Copycat Recipe
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Chili and Cornbread Waffle Stacks
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Copycat Costco Double Chocolate Muffins
- Copycat IHOP Pancakes
- Copycat Maple Cinnamon Pop Tarts
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Honey Glazed Dijon Roasted Carrots
- Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Best Egg Salad Recipe
- Mutton Stew
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat