This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Asian Sweet Chili Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Asian Sweet Chili Chicken is so crispy, sticky, sweet, slightly spicy and completely addicting you won't even miss your favorite Asian takeout. Asian Sweet Chili Chicken combines two of my favorite things about Asian cooking, tempura batter and sweet chili sauce. We love this Sweet Chili Sauce so much we keep 4 bottles of it on hand to make sure we don’t run out (our local store doesn’t carry it so I order it on Amazon or stock up when we head home for visits."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Aug 17, 2018
Sweet and spicy is my newly founded taste sensation. I do not own a wok and dont really want to buy one now. Is there a way to make this recipe with just using a traditional or maybe a cast iron skillet instead? Will there be a noticeable difference in the outcome of this dish if I do?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake
"Looking for a cake that is easy to make and ideal for celebrations? Try this scrumptious Chocolate Tiramisu Cake! This delicious… Continue reading: "Cafe Style Chocolate Tiramisu Cake"
- Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenderloins
- Homemade Cracker Barrel Chicken and Dumplings
- 30 Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
- Copycat Chi Chi's Chicken Chimichangas
- Panda Express Sweet Fire Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sunday Homestyle Chicken
- Homemade Buffalo Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 9 Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat