Hot Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"The best hot fudge sauce recipe only takes 5 minutes to make and turns out thick, gooey, and delicious. You’ll want to spoon this easy homemade hot fudge sauce over every dessert you make. When you think of hot fudge the next word to follow is likely sundae. If you are a fan of McDonald’s hot fudge sauce on their sundaes, you’re going to enjoy this recipe even more. There is no doubt that hot fudge is the perfect accompaniment to a bowl of ice cream, probably topped with whipped cream and a cherry. But don’t let ice cream be the only reason for making this chocolate sauce. "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken is all about taking a classic recipe and making it even better! General Tsos Chicken… Continue reading: "Takeout-Style Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken"
- Easy Cinnabon Monkey Bread
- Just Like Disney's Dole Whip
- Copycat Denny's Red Velvet Puppies with Cream Cheese Icing
- Copycat Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- 3-Ingredient Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
- Starbucks Blueberry Muffin Recipe Copycat
- Trillionaire Bars
- Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
- No-Churn Honey Ice Cream
- Tropical Paradise Pie
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Doughnuts
- Laccha Paratha
- Indian Style Chicken Salna
- Easy Pineapple Chicken
- Chettinad Style Fish Fry Masala
- Copycat Squash Soup Recipe
- Creamy Crab Pasta Salad
- Copycat Baked Mac And Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken
- Cowboy Peach Salsa
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat