Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Averie Sunshine began blogging in 2009 as a way to share her recipes and soon discovered her love for creating eclectic desserts and sweet treats. Her blog, Averie Cooks, showcases her tasty treats and she has been named one of the Ten Best Food Bloggers by The Huffington Post.
Averie's work has appeared in Better Homes and Gardens, Martha Stewart’s Martha’s Circle blog, Gourmet Live, Glamour, and more. She is a cookbook author and photographer, snapping artfully inspired photos of the food and people around her.
Averie lives in San Diego, California. Her cookbook, Peanut Butter Comfort, was released in June 2013.
Averie's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup is a cheesy delight. This Panera soup recipe is loaded with caramelized onions, thyme,… Continue reading: "Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup"
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat