- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Jocelyn from Inside the BruCrew Life-Food Blogger
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
I am addicted to sugar (mainly chocolate), coffee, and diet Dr. Pepper.
I am always baking new yummy treats and then blogging about them.
I am a fabric flower crafter, a scrapbooker, and a card maker, just not all at the same time.
I am always saving empty containers for “something”. I just don’t know what.
I am ok with creative clutter but not ok with house clutter. (You should see my office:-)
I am a fan of cute shoes & purses and I own way too many.
I am passionate about anything that I start.
Inside the BruCrew Life Blog
Recipes from Jocelyn on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Homemade Reeses Fluffernutter Cupcakes
Copycat Thin Mint Fudge Brownies
Stuffing Muffins for Thanksgiving
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet
If you're looking for a wonderful dish among restaurant recipes, you've found one with the Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet… Continue reading: "Copycat Applebee's Smothered Steak Skillet"
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2022
- Kristen Baker - Food Blogger
- Dorothy Kern from Crazy For Crust - Food Blogger
- Liz Houck-Food Blogger
- Trish Rosenquist from Mom on Timeout - Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Shawn Syphus from I Wash You Dry - Food Blogger
- Carrie Farias - Food Blogger
- Maeghan Lovejoy-Food Blogger
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- Homemade Ground Beef Egg Rolls Recipe
- Classic Greek Salad
- Best Ever Wedge Salad
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat