16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Oh SO Delicioso! - Food Blog
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Welcome to our Cooking Lifestyle blog! We used to be just recipes, but now we are SO much MORE! As you will see as your browse around we have hundreds of our best recipes. We have beautiful FREE printables, cooking tips, eating healthy tips, party/holiday ideas, kids ideas...you name it we probably got it! If we don't- ask us. :)
Oh SO Delicioso! Links
Oh So Delicioso! Blog
Oh SO Delicioso's Recipes on AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com:
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chicken Bellagio
Copycat Chipotle Lime Rice
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie
Copycat Winger's Chicken Strips
Easy Rocky Road Cookies
Grandma's Famous Homemade Pie Crust
Green Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Homemade French Dip
Homemade Thin Mint Chocolate Pie
Old-Fashioned Mississippi Mud Pie
Orange Julius Copycat
Restaurant-Style Easy Cold Taco Dip
Restaurant Style Sausage Frittata Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Best of the Year: Our Top 50 Copycat Recipes of 2022
- Stephanie Manley - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
- Katie Clark from Clark's Condensed - Food Blogger
- Amber Brady - Food Blogger
- Top 10 Copycat Recipes of January 2013
- Corner Bakery Cafe
- Maeghan Lovejoy-Food Blogger
- Yammie from Yammie's Noshery-Food Blogger
- Trish Rosenquist from Mom on Timeout - Food Blogger
- Carolyn Ketchum - Cookbook Author & Food Blogger
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat