Anolon Nonstick Crepe Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Anolon Nonstick Crepe Pan
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Make perfect sweet & savory crepes using the Anolon Crepe Pan. The nonstick coating keeps delicious pancakes from sticking and the light weight of the pan makes it easy to maneuver. The hard-anodized construction ensures crepes and other food cooks evenly.
Crepes are one of those foods that require a special pan if you want them to come out just right. This crepe pan from Anolon has all the right features for making any crepe recipe. The 9.5" size and flat, shallow shape is specifically meant for crepes. In addition to crepes, I liked using the pan to make warm sandwiches and melts because of how quickly and evenly it heats.
Having a proper nonstick coating is also essential to making great crepes. This pan has an effective coating that allows you to flip crepes with ease and without ruining any. The handle's design also makes flipping crepes simple. It is comfortable, has a soft grip, and allows you to easily maneuver the pan.
If you think crepes can't be that exciting, then you haven't tried some of the more interesting recipes. I especially recommend trying this recipe for Just Like IHOP Banana Nutella Crepes. Once you start getting creative with crepes, you will understand the need for a pan like this one!
Read NextBrieftons Vertico Spiralizer Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
In just twenty minutes, you can have these unbelievably easy Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits sitting on your table and ready to be… Continue reading: "Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat"
- Win a Brieftons Vertico Spiralizer!
- Chance to Win an Emergency Bacon Kit
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II 10-Piece Cookware Set!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win Free Zoup! Chicken Broth!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tomato And Polenta Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- No-bake Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Strawberry Scones
- Easy Elderflower Cordial
- Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe
- Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Roasted Asparagus In Air Fryer Recipe
- Air Fryer Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken
- Strawberry Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat