BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Preparing dishes with fresh herbs is simple with the BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set. This two-piece set includes a wooden block and sharp cutting tool. The blade even incorporates four graduated holes to destem your herbs.
I love the concept of the wooden bowl set. It means you don't have to break out a big cutting board just to chop a little rosemary and the herbs stay contained within the small area of cutting bowl. In many ways, it reminds me of the mortar and pestle concept since it keeps the ingredients contained, while making it simple to prep them.
The herb cutter itself is sharp and easy to hold. The top is curved wonderfully to fit in your hand and make it simple to rock the cutter back and forth in the bowl. The blade is extremely sharp so it glides right through herbs. It comes complete with a cover to protect your hands and the blade when not in use.
Adding a simple garnish of fresh herbs is simple with this small prep tool. It eliminates the tedious tasks of stripping thyme and other leaves from their stem with its smart design. This set makes a great gift or addition to any kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dessert recipe for Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler is a great go-to recipe to keep on hand. The rich… Continue reading: "Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler"
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Enter to Win a Set of Grate Chef Products!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
Microplane Elite Series Review
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
Ball Water Bath Canning Kit Review
Win a Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler!
Win a Rove Infuser Water Bottle!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat