BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Preparing dishes with fresh herbs is simple with the BergHOFF Herb Cutter Set. This two-piece set includes a wooden block and sharp cutting tool. The blade even incorporates four graduated holes to destem your herbs.
I love the concept of the wooden bowl set. It means you don't have to break out a big cutting board just to chop a little rosemary and the herbs stay contained within the small area of cutting bowl. In many ways, it reminds me of the mortar and pestle concept since it keeps the ingredients contained, while making it simple to prep them.
The herb cutter itself is sharp and easy to hold. The top is curved wonderfully to fit in your hand and make it simple to rock the cutter back and forth in the bowl. The blade is extremely sharp so it glides right through herbs. It comes complete with a cover to protect your hands and the blade when not in use.
Adding a simple garnish of fresh herbs is simple with this small prep tool. It eliminates the tedious tasks of stripping thyme and other leaves from their stem with its smart design. This set makes a great gift or addition to any kitchen!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Win Three Hutzler Snack Attack Containers!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win a Zoku Slush and Shake Maker!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Smoked Turkey
- Corn Fritters
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- Restaurant-style Hash Brown Casserole
- Easy Homemade Flour Tortillas
- Restaurant Style Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cheesecake
- The Best Chow Mein Noodles
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat