Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The simplicity, yet powerful design of the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender makes it a great choice for any kitchen. The hand blender has two speeds that are easy to adjust. This tool is perfect for pureeing soups, making smoothies, and much more.
I like the long length of this hand blender. It means it is up for any task, small or large. Blending large vats of soups and sauces is easy thanks to this long and slim design. I also really like the way the two pieces attached. Instead of twisting together, there is a button that releases the bottom half. This is easier to maneuver, especially with a messy tool.
I tested the blender by making a couple of my favorite recipes. I made Homemade Panera Autumn Squash Soup and instead of transferring the ingredients in batches, I was able to making it all in one pot. I was impressed with how quickly it pulverized the ingredients, and satisfied with the smooth texture of the soup.
The blender comes complete with a 2-cup mixing beaker. This allows you to use it more like a traditional blender instead of trying to blend food in a cooking vessel. I found it particularly perfect for using to make morning fruit smoothies and small sides of sauce.
The simplicity and strength of this kitchen tool are unmatched by rivals. The design keeps the user in mind with large buttons and a slender form. This is the ideal hand blender for just about all home cooks.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're going to thank your lucky stars for this dreamy and decadent dessert recipe. Inspired by one of the most popular chain… Continue reading: "Copycat Texas Roadhouse Big Ol' Brownie"
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Enter to Win a Chef Tony Bacon Pan!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Home 14" Covered Wok!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Win a Fiesta Covered Casserole Dish!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Korean Chicken Wings
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- Spicy Chipotle Chicken Pasta – Cheesecake Factory Copycat
- Copycat Rush On The Rocks Cocktail
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Rainbow Trout With Potatoes And Spring Garlic
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat