Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Panera Autumn Squash Soup Copycat Recipe
This classic Panera soup recipe is one of their most beloved dishes. Now you can make it at home!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Autumn is one of the best seasons to enjoy numerous vegetables and flavors. This Panera Autumn Squash Soup Copycat Recipe will soon become your family's favorite fall recipe. The butternut squash soup has hints of cumin, curry, and cinnamon. Pumpkin is added to the soup to create another depth of flavor. The cream gives the soup extra richness but can be left out for those looking to keep the soup dairy-free.
This is an easy soup recipe that can be made by all cooks, beginner or otherwise. You can find all the ingredients at your local grocer all autumn long. The homemade Panera soup is also completely meat-free, so you can serve it to all your vegetarian friends without worrying about dietary restrictions. Or you could make it for dinner on a meatless Monday! This soup would make a satisfying lunch or a great start to a Thanksgiving meal. Serve this easy soup recipe with pepitas, pumpkin seeds, for a crunchy garnish that makes this soup outrageously good.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 15 ounces can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pumpkin seeds, for garnish
This easy macaroni and cheese recipe is so good that you won't believe you're taste buds! Be careful with this recipe; it is pure, cheesy temptation: Panera's Macaroni and Cheese Copycat Recipe
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Peel and dice the butternut squash into 1-inch cubes.
Peel the onion and cut into quarters.
Place the chopped squash and onion on a baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir the vegetables to coat completely.
Cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. After removing from the oven, let the vegetables cool for 10 minutes.
Puree the roasted squash and onion in a blender until smooth.
In a large stockpot, add the squash puree, pumpkin, vegetable broth, heavy cream, curry powder, cumin, and cinnamon. Bring to a low boil and then put on a low simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Taste and season with more salt and pepper accordingly.
Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Nov 05, 2018
This Panera Autumn Squash Soup Copycat Recipe is a wonderfully delicious tribute to the Autumn season. It is rich and creamy and full of the flavors we associate with the fall. It is so easy to make and is perfect for those chilly days when you crave some warmth and comfort. I made this for the family and they loved it. I am planning on making it for Thanksgiving this year.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
This Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup recipe is unlike any other soup you have tried before. The famous Outback recipe is a… Continue reading: "Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup"
- Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
- Copycat Panera Bistro French Onion Soup
- Just Like Outback Steakhouse Easy Potato Soup
- Zuppa Toscana
- Copycat Takeout Wor Wonton Soup
- Bennigan’s Ultimate Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Knockoff
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato Soup
- Copycat Applebee's French Onion Soup Recipe
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup Copycat
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat