WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.comChance to Win!
Making one-pan dinners is simple with the WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan. The saute pan is 9.5" wide, but the 2.75" height of the pan gives it a large capacity. This beautiful pan is crafted with extremely durable materials, making it oven safe up to 480 degrees F, as well as dishwasher safe.
The construction of this pan is well thought-out and designed to be long-lasting. The materials are thick and not the type to ever warp or crack. The strong, solid-build makes the pan worth a little investment.
The addition of the nonstick coating gives added convenience without taking away from the overall construction of the pan. The layers of diamonds incorporated into it are actually visible, as the pan has a slight glimmer to it. The strength of the diamonds makes it safe to use stainless steel tools with the pan without damaging the surface. This is handy since most pans can be destroyed by using these everyday tools.
The large size of this saute pan is perfect for a variety of meals. You can easily make meat or chicken dishes, or even large sides thanks to the high walls of the pan.
Some high-quality pans can be less simple to clean, but this one can go right in the dishwasher. The materials are just that strong and durable. Similarly, you can safely use metal utensils on the pan without risking damage. A strong and durable pan is essential when cooking at home.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you are a fan of Mexican food, here is the recipe for you. The Copycat El Chico Cheese Enchiladas recipe makes the ultimate cheese… Continue reading: "Copycat El Chico Cheese Enchiladas"
Enter to Win a Nature's Kitchen Avocado Slicer!
Food Huggers Review
Win a Vacu Vin Swirling Wine Carafe!
Enter to Win Free Tandoor Chef Entrees!
Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
Chance to Win a Complete 3-Piece Pizza Set!
Shirley J Mugging! Review
GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
Healthy Steps Portion Servers Review
Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Bake S'mores Bars
- Goats Cheese with Homemade Red Onion Chutney Tartlets
- Halloumi and Asparagus Quiche in Filo Base
- Swiss Chard, Salmon, Turmeric and Fresh Lovage Warm Salad with Acini DE Pepe Pasta
- Guthries Chicken and Fry Sauce
- Pub-Style French Dip Sandwiches
- Grandma's Famous Homemade Pie Crust
- Red White and Blue Brownie Fruit Pizza
- Homemade Meatball Marinara Sub Recipe
- Goat Cheese and Avocado Toasts
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat