WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Making one-pan dinners is simple with the WOLL Diamond Lite Saute Pan. The saute pan is 9.5" wide, but the 2.75" height of the pan gives it a large capacity. This beautiful pan is crafted with extremely durable materials, making it oven safe up to 480 degrees F, as well as dishwasher safe.
The construction of this pan is well thought-out and designed to be long-lasting. The materials are thick and not the type to ever warp or crack. The strong, solid-build makes the pan worth a little investment.
The addition of the nonstick coating gives added convenience without taking away from the overall construction of the pan. The layers of diamonds incorporated into it are actually visible, as the pan has a slight glimmer to it. The strength of the diamonds makes it safe to use stainless steel tools with the pan without damaging the surface. This is handy since most pans can be destroyed by using these everyday tools.
The large size of this saute pan is perfect for a variety of meals. You can easily make meat or chicken dishes, or even large sides thanks to the high walls of the pan.
Some high-quality pans can be less simple to clean, but this one can go right in the dishwasher. The materials are just that strong and durable. Similarly, you can safely use metal utensils on the pan without risking damage. A strong and durable pan is essential when cooking at home.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Fiesta Ceramic Casserole Dish!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Win a Urban Trend Halo Pizza Wheel!
- Joie French Fry Cutter Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Enter to Win Free Tandoor Chef Entrees!
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One Pot French Onion Soup
- Garlic Bread Meatball Bites
- Homemade Garlic Bread
- Classic Cheesecake Recipe
- Homemade Oreo Truffles
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 29 Restaurant Side Dish Recipes (Copycats to Steal the Show)
- Homemade Garlic Butter Steak and Scallops
- Easy Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup With Minced Meat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat