Get It Right Spatulas Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Get It Right
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
These silicone spatulas made by Get It Right are an important addition to any home. Although many people already have some form of a spatula in their kitchen, nothing will last as long as the GIR Spatula. Spatulas come in metal, plastic, wood, and silicone. While other spatulas may have important uses like flipping a burger, silicone spatulas are important for their unique durable qualities. Silicone spatulas are extremely heat resistant, unlike other materials such as metal or plastic. They are also easier to clean and will keep the handle cool to the touch. Get It Right created the perfect spatula that is equipped to handle every kind of kitchen project. This spatula works great with extremely high or extremely cold temperatures.
The Get It Right spatula is not like any other silicone spatula on the market. It can withstand higher temperatures than the competitors. This spatula can work with temperatures upwards of 600 degrees without melting or burning your hand. Other silicone spatulas often have a metal core, making them hot to the touch. With a fully silicone product this will not happen. The product is extremely durable and will not bend out of shape. It has the flexibility you need for sauteing, mixing, and stirring. You will never have to worry about scrubbing down this spatula because it is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
This spatula comes in a variety of bright and fun colors. Their newest product features a sizzling bacon design, making it a perfect gift for foodie friends and family. Make sure to stock your kitchen with a few of these crucial spatulas.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM Nonstick Grill Pan!
Chance to Win a Qwick Trim Meat and Brisket Trimmer!
Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
Food Huggers Review
Win a Tree of Life Cutting Board and Salt Box Set!
Chance to Win a WUSTHOF Urban Farmer Chef's Knife!
Brownie Brittle Review
Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Grommet
- Mascarpone Tiramisu Dessert
- Copycat Grand Lux Cafe Chicken and Waffles
- Ravioli Summer Pasta Salad
- Crunchy French Onion Chicken
- Yummy Spicy Coconut Chicken
- Maple Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Crab Cake Recipe
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Vegetable Pastry-Free Flan (Quiche)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat