Get It Right Spatulas Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Provided by Get It Right
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin
These silicone spatulas made by Get It Right are an important addition to any home. Although many people already have some form of a spatula in their kitchen, nothing will last as long as the GIR Spatula. Spatulas come in metal, plastic, wood, and silicone. While other spatulas may have important uses like flipping a burger, silicone spatulas are important for their unique durable qualities. Silicone spatulas are extremely heat resistant, unlike other materials such as metal or plastic. They are also easier to clean and will keep the handle cool to the touch. Get It Right created the perfect spatula that is equipped to handle every kind of kitchen project. This spatula works great with extremely high or extremely cold temperatures.
The Get It Right spatula is not like any other silicone spatula on the market. It can withstand higher temperatures than the competitors. This spatula can work with temperatures upwards of 600 degrees without melting or burning your hand. Other silicone spatulas often have a metal core, making them hot to the touch. With a fully silicone product this will not happen. The product is extremely durable and will not bend out of shape. It has the flexibility you need for sauteing, mixing, and stirring. You will never have to worry about scrubbing down this spatula because it is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
This spatula comes in a variety of bright and fun colors. Their newest product features a sizzling bacon design, making it a perfect gift for foodie friends and family. Make sure to stock your kitchen with a few of these crucial spatulas.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- LaGrange Super2Gaufres Waffle Maker Review
- Stuff 'n Mallows Review
- Tomorrow's Kitchen Cheese Slicer and Rind Peeler Review
- Anolon SureGrip 3-Piece Paring Knife Set Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Grow and Make Artisan Cheese Making Kit Review
- Food Huggers Review
- Cole and Mason Black Richmond Electric Mill Gift Set Review
- Monkey Business Vegetable Peelers Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 6 Reasons You Should Dine In
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Pioneer Woman’s Asian Noodle Salad
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Feel Good Flax Cornbread
- Just Like Amish Country Whoopie Pies
- Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Copycat Red Lobster Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- Copycat Applebee's French Onion Soup
- 10 Easy Recipes for Sauces, Dressings, and Dips