Healthy Steps Portion Servers Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Healthy Steps Portion Servers Review
Gifted by: Jokari
Jokari Company Profile
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
This set of essential kitchen tools from Jokari's Healthy Steps line helps you keep your portions right, while still enjoying your favorite foods. Eating well is all about keeping your serving sizes on point and not overeating. Included in this set is a starch server for potatoes and rice, a vegetable server, a protein server, a serving ladle for soups, and a dressing lid. This comprehensive set is perfect for any family trying to stay healthy without adhering to a strict diet.
The Healthy Steps tools can serve as you primary set of kitchen tools. They all have a modern and uniform appearance, ideal for today's kitchen. These tools are heat-resistant up to 400 degrees, so you need not worry about them melting while you cook, like other servers. They can go directly into the dishwasher after use for easy cleaning. Each of these tools will be essential to cooking in your kitchen.
The portion servers all measure one serving with no weighing required. They are simple to understand, as one ladle or spoonful equals one serving. The dressing lid is the most innovative of the tools. Salad is one of those foods that can be ruined when you load it with fattening dressings. You simply attach the lid to your favorite store bought bottle of dressing and it will pump a single serving size of dressing out. By only using a correct serving of dressing, you can make sure you aren't unsuspectedly loading on the calories. This set of tools will revolutionize the way you look at "dieting". With the Healthy Steps Portion Servers you can still enjoy your favorite recipes and not feel an ounce of guilt.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Do you love McDonald's, but do not want to go to the restaurant to get your McDonald's fix? Then this Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard… Continue reading: "Homemade McDonald's Hot Mustard"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat