- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Pizza Slice 'N Serve
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Pizza Slice 'N Serve
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
An innovative design sets this Gourmac Pizza Slice and Serve Tool apart from the average pizza slicer. The sharp blade glides through crust with ease, and a built-in tong allows you to serve the hot slices. After using the handy tool, it can go right in your dishwasher for a care-free clean-up.
The most important function of this tool is slicing pizza. The blade is surprisingly sharp, and its larger size, makes it ideal for cutting through thicker pizza crusts. I found it cut through any type of pizza with great ease. I didn't have to keep going over any slices, as the tool cuts through in one, clean motion.
The tongs make an excellent addition to this pizza slicer. Cheese, sauce, and crust stays intact nicely as the tong safely grips a freshly cut slice. The locking mechanism ensures the tong stays in place when not in use.
Following with the theme of easy use, the tool is even simpler to clean after using. It can be cleaned by hand, or it can go right into the dishwasher for a no-brainer clean-up.
Read NextRosti Loomm Bowl Set Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Popeye’s Cajun Rice
Popeye's fans rejoice! This recipe for Copycat Popeye's Cajun Rice is the side dish recipe that you've been waiting for. It's so easy… Continue reading: "Copycat Popeye’s Cajun Rice"
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
- Enter for your chance to win the Farberware 8-Cup Stainless Steel Percolator!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Win a SuperEze Cookie and Ice Cream Scoop Set!
- Cole and Mason Black Richmond Electric Mill Gift Set Review
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sushi Bake Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat