Pizza Slice 'N Serve
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Pizza Slice 'N Serve
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
An innovative design sets this Gourmac Pizza Slice and Serve Tool apart from the average pizza slicer. The sharp blade glides through crust with ease, and a built-in tong allows you to serve the hot slices. After using the handy tool, it can go right in your dishwasher for a care-free clean-up.
The most important function of this tool is slicing pizza. The blade is surprisingly sharp, and its larger size, makes it ideal for cutting through thicker pizza crusts. I found it cut through any type of pizza with great ease. I didn't have to keep going over any slices, as the tool cuts through in one, clean motion.
The tongs make an excellent addition to this pizza slicer. Cheese, sauce, and crust stays intact nicely as the tong safely grips a freshly cut slice. The locking mechanism ensures the tong stays in place when not in use.
Following with the theme of easy use, the tool is even simpler to clean after using. It can be cleaned by hand, or it can go right into the dishwasher for a no-brainer clean-up.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The Pioneer Woman sure knows how to do food right, and this recipe for Just Like the Pioneer Woman's Mozzarella Cheese Sticks is no… Continue reading: "Just Like the Pioneer Woman’s Mozzarella Cheese Sticks"
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Toast On! Impression Toaster!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Bonjour Wayfarer 8-Cup Ceramic French Press!
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Paula Deen 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker!
- Chance to Win The Porter Bowl!
- GEFU Spiral Cutter Review
- Win a Drink in the Box Set!
- Enter to Win Free Fazoli Appetizers!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Chicken Chimichangas
- Baked Potatoes On The Grill
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Chicken
- Copycat Brownie Brittle
- Copycat Entenmann's Chocolate Pound Cake
- Copycat Restaurant Style Chicken Fried Rice
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat