Lekue Veggie Ricer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Lekue Veggie Ricer
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
You can now turn some of your favorite vegetables into a healthy and delicious rice dish using the Lekue Veggie Ricer. The tool has two interlocking pieces that grind the vegetable into a perfect rice-like structure. It works wonderfully with cauliflower and broccoli to recreate dishes like risotto, fried rice, pilaf and more!
Unlike most ricers that work by pressing down with force, this one shreds your veg as you turn the two pieces. This takes the weight off of your hands, and you won't feel your hands starting to cramp. This is a huge improvement over the traditional ricer.
Turning vegetables into a tasty rice dish is a great, healthy alternative to white rice. This ricer works quickly to deliver beautiful, little grains. You can easily keep your meal gluten-free and low in carbs with your vegetable rice as the base.
After use, the small tool can go right into your dishwasher for a care-free clean. This innovative piece of kitchen equipment makes a great gift, especially for those looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Fusionbrands PoachPod Stainless Review
- Destapa Banana Kit Review
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
- Enter to Win a Camp Chef Ultimate Camping Stove System!
- Chance to Win a Calamityware "Things Could Be Worse" Mug Set!
- Chance to Win a Set of Moore's Buffalo Sauce
- Chance to Win a Dexas iceology Clear Ice Cube Tray!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Easy Chilli Garlic Shrimps
- Apple Cinnamon Crisp
- Avocado Toast Recipe
- Baingan Bharta
- Ruby Tuesday Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- Ruby Tuesday Apple Salad
- Ruby Tuesday Potato Cheese Soup
- Ruby Tuesday White Chicken Chili
- Ruby Tuesday Biscuits
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat