Lekue Veggie Ricer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Lekue Veggie Ricer
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
You can now turn some of your favorite vegetables into a healthy and delicious rice dish using the Lekue Veggie Ricer. The tool has two interlocking pieces that grind the vegetable into a perfect rice-like structure. It works wonderfully with cauliflower and broccoli to recreate dishes like risotto, fried rice, pilaf and more!
Unlike most ricers that work by pressing down with force, this one shreds your veg as you turn the two pieces. This takes the weight off of your hands, and you won't feel your hands starting to cramp. This is a huge improvement over the traditional ricer.
Turning vegetables into a tasty rice dish is a great, healthy alternative to white rice. This ricer works quickly to deliver beautiful, little grains. You can easily keep your meal gluten-free and low in carbs with your vegetable rice as the base.
After use, the small tool can go right into your dishwasher for a care-free clean. This innovative piece of kitchen equipment makes a great gift, especially for those looking to lead a healthier lifestyle.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for incredible new chicken recipes for dinner, look no further than this juicy, savory dish. Baked in a quick… Continue reading: "Olive Garden-Inspired Chicken Lombardy Recipe"
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Chance to Win a Camp Chef Transformable Flat Top Grill!
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Win a Rosti Loomm Bowl Set!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Vinturi Essential Wine and Spirit Aerators Review
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- Spinach Dip Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Goan Prawn Curry
- Homemade Sandwich Bread
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Green Chilli Masala
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat