Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker
Provided by: Mastrad
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Some homemade foods appear too daunting to tackle. Homemade chips are one of those foods that should be simple, but without the proper tools to make them they are difficult. Luckily, Mastard created a product that will make perfect chips easily and quickly without any hard work. All you need is their kit, which includes two chip-makers and a food slicer, as well as a potato or any other vegetable you would like to use to make chips.
The process is simple. You use the provided food slicer to make thin shavings of potato. They are placed on the chip-maker and put in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. They require NO OIL, making them healthier and without the grease you find at restaurants. Even though they are made in the microwave, you would never know. The chips come out crispy just like they were deep-fried from your favorite restaurant.
This Chip Maker is not only for making potato chips. The options are endless for what you can turn into a "chip". Some favorites the company suggests making are apple chips, sweet potato chips, and even pear chips. The kit comes with a table for cooking times of different foods. Turning healthy foods into veggie chips is a great way to get picky eater children to eat their vegetables. Various vegetables and fruits can be used to create a guilt-free snack recipe in just a few minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pat LaFrieda Dry Aged Burger Blend Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
- Waring Pro Hot Dog Griller Review
- Brew Demon Beer Making Kit Review
- Abeego Beeswax Wraps Review
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a LaGrange Waffle Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cosori French Press!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Chance to Win a BergHOFF GEM 5.7QT Non-Stick Covered Chinese Wok!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet & Tangy Pineapple Bbq Sauce
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- Melting Pot Swiss Cheese Fondue Recipe (for Instant Pot)
- Copycat Chick Fil A Sauce
- Biscoff Banoffee Pie Cups
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Vegan Key Lime Pie (gluten-free)
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat