Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker
Provided by: Mastrad
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Some homemade foods appear too daunting to tackle. Homemade chips are one of those foods that should be simple, but without the proper tools to make them they are difficult. Luckily, Mastard created a product that will make perfect chips easily and quickly without any hard work. All you need is their kit, which includes two chip-makers and a food slicer, as well as a potato or any other vegetable you would like to use to make chips.
The process is simple. You use the provided food slicer to make thin shavings of potato. They are placed on the chip-maker and put in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. They require NO OIL, making them healthier and without the grease you find at restaurants. Even though they are made in the microwave, you would never know. The chips come out crispy just like they were deep-fried from your favorite restaurant.
This Chip Maker is not only for making potato chips. The options are endless for what you can turn into a "chip". Some favorites the company suggests making are apple chips, sweet potato chips, and even pear chips. The kit comes with a table for cooking times of different foods. Turning healthy foods into veggie chips is a great way to get picky eater children to eat their vegetables. Various vegetables and fruits can be used to create a guilt-free snack recipe in just a few minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco recipe is an easy chicken Parmesan recipe that can be made in only 30 minutes. This… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat"
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat