9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker
Provided by: Mastrad
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, editor of AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
Some homemade foods appear too daunting to tackle. Homemade chips are one of those foods that should be simple, but without the proper tools to make them they are difficult. Luckily, Mastard created a product that will make perfect chips easily and quickly without any hard work. All you need is their kit, which includes two chip-makers and a food slicer, as well as a potato or any other vegetable you would like to use to make chips.
The process is simple. You use the provided food slicer to make thin shavings of potato. They are placed on the chip-maker and put in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. They require NO OIL, making them healthier and without the grease you find at restaurants. Even though they are made in the microwave, you would never know. The chips come out crispy just like they were deep-fried from your favorite restaurant.
This Chip Maker is not only for making potato chips. The options are endless for what you can turn into a "chip". Some favorites the company suggests making are apple chips, sweet potato chips, and even pear chips. The kit comes with a table for cooking times of different foods. Turning healthy foods into veggie chips is a great way to get picky eater children to eat their vegetables. Various vegetables and fruits can be used to create a guilt-free snack recipe in just a few minutes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
amatlin112213 4806 989
Nov 22, 2013
Due to a mistake, the giveaway was posted early. Unfortunately the giveaway will not be starting until November 25th. It will run until December 8th. We are sorry for the confusion!
Nov 22, 2013
There is no link to enter this contest! Please fix!
Nov 22, 2013
Same here! NOT fair! Is the contest open to only USA residents or Canadian too? Thank you.
Nov 21, 2013
This site will not take an entry. Please fix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Chance to Win an Anolon SureGrip 3-Piece Paring Knife Set!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Enter to Win a Chef Tony Bacon Pan!
- Chance to Win an Anolon Weeknight Dinner Set!
- Chance to Win a Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Betty Jane Gremlins Candy Box Review
- The Kitchen Safe Review
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat