Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This was one of the first vanilla bean pastes I have tried and I may never use vanilla extract again! I found the taste of the Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste to be subdued, yet flavorful in all the right ways. We used the paste to bake a vanilla bean pound cake and it came out exceptionally.
We made the vanilla bean pound cake recipe found on the Nielsen-Massey website. The vanilla flavor wasn't overpowering, but had a depth of flavor unmatched by other vanillas we have tried before. I truly preferred the flavor of the vanilla bean paste over vanilla extracts I have used before. I really like that it didn't have the same artificial taste that extracts sometimes develop from the alcohol.
The texture of the paste is something similar to that of molasses and only a small amount is required to make a flavorful impact. This Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Bean Paste works great in cakes, ice creams, and really anything you would use vanilla extract in. The paste can be directly substituted for vanilla extract in most dessert recipes. Every cupboard should have a container of this vanilla paste on hand at all times!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco recipe is an easy chicken Parmesan recipe that can be made in only 30 minutes. This… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Vino Bianco Copycat"
- Win a Kitchen Supreme French Press Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-Piece Silicone Spatula and Turner Set!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Adamant Comfort Pan!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set!
- Chance to Win Spiced Tomato Jam!
- Enter to Win a CoolGearPop Bottle!
- Chance to Win a Capresso Ultima PRO Espresso & Cappuccino Machine!
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Get It Right Spatulas Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Starbucks Frappuccino
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Shake Shack Burger Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Copycat Salsarita's Chicken Burrito Recipe
- Copycat Newks Chicken Salad
- Spaghetti With Zucchini: A Simple Dish Full Of Taste
- Potato Gnocchi: The Authentic Recipe
- Vegan Meringue Cookies
- The Best Homemade Applesauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat