Primo Grills Pizza Stone
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Primo Grills Pizza Stone
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com
The Primo Grills Pizza Stone ensures your pizza comes out of the oven or off the grill perfectly crispy every time. The ceramic stone heats quickly and evenly to make for a great cooking surface. Plus, the black glaze makes the stone simple to clean.
Most pizza stones develop a rusty color over time, with burned foods making a home, but not with this glazed design. The glaze means no food will linger after you are done cooking. Any residue simply washes away without much work on your part. The glaze really sets this baking stone apart from others I have used.
Pizza stones have long been hailed as a must-use for making perfect pizza, but I found this stone was good for more than just your favorite cheesy bread. My chocolate chip cookies came out splendidly on the Primo Stone. I also found bread crisped just enough when baked with the ceramic stone. The 16" size of the stone is large enough for just about any recipe.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Win a Melitta Pour Over Coffee Maker!
Chance to win the Cake Boss Mixing Bowl Set!
Enter to Win a Set of Dreamfarm Scizza Pizza Scissors!
Chance to Win a Circulon Symmetry 11-Piece Cookware Set!
Chance to Win a Primo Grills Pizza Stone!
Get It Right Spatulas Review
Chance to Win an Artisan Series Microplane Grater Set!
Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini Breadmaker Review
Weston Products Slider Burger Press Review
Stuff 'n Mallows Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 10 Copycat Corner Bakery Recipes
- Garlic Bread Chips with Hot Cheese Dip
- Copycat Macaroni Green Pea Salad
- Avocado Egg Rolls
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi Pasta
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Banana Cinnamon Croissants
- Spicy Chicken and Waffles Recipe
- Primo Grills Pizza Stone
- Philly Cheesesteak Cheesy Bread
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat