Shirley J Mugging! Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Shirley J Mugging!
Provider: Shirley J
Reviewed by Pamela Enriquez
Mugging!, from Shirley J, is the newest way to cook dessert. Within 90 seconds, you will be able to bake a delicious, sweet treat right inside a mug from your microwave. Mugging! is as easy as one, two, three. First, you pour one of the Shirley J baking mixes into a mug. Second, you simply add water and then stir. Finally, you put the mug in the microwave for 90 seconds and before you know it, a freshly baked dessert is right there in front of you completely baked and ready to eat. With eight available flavors, you will be able to satisfy any sweet tooth in just seconds. No more long preparation processes or long oven cooking times, because now you have the secret to the easiest baking experience, Mugging!.
Do you remember the last time you baked a Chocolate Brownie Cake, and it did not require more than three steps or was mess-free? Maybe in your dreams, but luckily for you, dreams do come true with Mugging!. Mugging! has eliminated all the drags of baking. Baking now requires no clean-up, no extra ingredients, and no long hours. Its simplicity is what makes this baking process so enjoyable.
The Chocolate Brownie Cake is just one of the many flavors you can choose from the Shirley J mixes. This flavor is so rich and delicious you will not even realize it came from the microwave. You can even add your favorite chocolate chips to the mix if you are looking for some extra chocolate. It comes out of the microwave nice and warm, making this brownie cake taste so fresh and chocolaty. It is moist and delicious and could possibly be the best thing to ever come out of your microwave.
Mugging!, from Shirley J, comes in eight mouth-watering flavors. From cakes to cobblers and even breads, Muggling! is your solution to creating instant, tasty treats. It is your own personal baked treat that you can enjoy without all the hassle. No professional skills needed, just add water and you will be on your way to being a baking pro. The microwave no longer is just for popcorn. Now bake yourself a simple, tasty treat by Mugging! From Shirley J.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Emile Henry Mixing Bowl Set Review
- Brieftons 4-in-1 Mandoline Review
- Camp Chef Ultimate Camping Stove System Review
- Rosle Pizza Cutter Review
- Anolon 12-Cup Muffin Pan Review
- Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat Review
- Mastrad TopChips Chip Maker Review
- Cookie Brownie Party Pack from David's Cookies Review
- Beater Blade Review
- Blue Apron Recipe Box Review
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Olive Garden Lasagna Fritta
- Spiced Herb Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
- Yellow Beans Garlic Mayonnaise Spread
- A Chocolate Cake
- Copycat Dunkin Donuts Cream Filled Donuts
- Copycat Starbucks Caramel Creme Brulee Latte
- Chipotle's Pork Carnitas Copycat
- 22 Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes and More
- Twice Baked Chicken Veggie Sweet Potatoes
- Cheesecake Factory Copycat Four Cheese Pasta