Stuff-a-Burger Press and Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you have ever enjoyed a Jucy Lucy burger at a restaurant, then you will know how good a stuffed burger can be. The Stuff-a-Burger Press makes the process of stuffing burgers easy and fun. The giant stuffed burgers will be a huge hit at your next BBQ or party.
The Stuffed Burger Recipe Book has so many genius ideas for making unique stuffed burgers. The cookbook starts with a simple recipe for a classic stuffed burger. Some of my favorite recipes were the incredibly unique ones like, the Where the Buffalo Chicken Roam Burger (pg. 3) and Banh Mi Burger (pg. 7). I can't wait to try all of the delicious stuffed creations they came up with.
The burger press makes 3/4 pound burgers, which sounds gigantic, but the size really works for a stuffed burger. Too small a burger and the stuffing would ooze out or be disproportionate. I made the classic stuffed burger featured in the cookbook, The All-American (pg.1). It was shockingly simple to make by following the instructions. The cheddar cheese, diced onion, and diced pickle stuffing won't just pour out of the burger, but rather becomes infused into every bite.
Any burger lover or grilling aficionado will love the Stuff-a-Burger Press. It allows you to get creative with your food and give guests a surprise bite!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy pasta salad recipe is perfect for any picnic or church potluck. It is easy to make, creamy, and incredibly tasty. Side dish… Continue reading: "Deli Style Hawaiian Macaroni Salad"
- Chance to Win a GourmetGiftBaskets.com Pizza Making Gift Basket!
- Chance to Win a CucinaPro Waffle Cone Maker!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cotton Candy Maker!
- Win a Kuhn Rikon Colori Titanium Steak Knife Set!
- Enter to win the Vanilla Bean Paste Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Camerons Pizza Grilling Pan!
- Shirley J Mugging! Review
- Hunky Bill's Pierogi Maker Review
- Enter to Win a Set of Zipzicle Ice Pop Molds!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Prestige Clad Nonstick 8" Fry Pan!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Instant Pot Ham
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Creamy Meatball Soup Recipe
- Easy Beer Cheese Dip Recipe
- Braised Cabbage Piroshki
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- Perfect Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat