9 Copycat Jamba Juice Recipes
A collection of the best Jamba Juice copycats around
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Since the first Jamba Juice opened up in 1990, its delicious smoothies have been working their way into Americans' hearts. It's easy to see why. They're delicious, first of all, but smoothies are also a great way of getting your daily fruit and vegetable needs in a convenient package. Plus, there aren't many things that can claim to be as refreshing and satisfying in the summer heat or after a long, active day.
These 9 Copycat Jamba Juice Recipes promise to deliver all the delightful flavors of classic favorites like Strawberries Wild, Peanut Butter Moo’d, and Orange Dream Machine.
Sadly, we can't buy Jamba Juice smoothies every day. Whether the nearest store is far away or you're trying to cut costs (Jamba Juice can definitely be a bit pricey), these copycats are for you. They're quick, easy, and they'll be there for you all year, no matter the craving or the occasion. There's a little something for everyone here, so let's dig into the list!
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
1. Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild Copycat
Who doesn't love a good strawberry smoothie? This homemade version of the Jamba Juice fan-favorite is definitely "wild," but not because it strays too far away from the classic strawberry-banana flavor combo. It's just perfectly executed. Enjoy it all year round with frozen strawberries, or add fresh ones for an extra summery flavor explosion.
2. Just Like Jamba Juice Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
One of the best things about smoothies is how you can easily "sneak" ingredients into the mix that are high in nutrition but not so high in flavor. This copycat smoothie is a perfect example of that. It's green because of the spinach in the recipe. Don't worry, though, you won't even notice it's there. Peanut butter and chocolate (and some bananas for good measure) are the only flavors you'll be tasting in this perfect, guilt-free snack.
3. Copycat Jamba Juice Peach Pleasure
Peach is the perfect refreshing fruit flavor for summer. Of course, it's also sweet and rich enough to enjoy indoors even when the weather gets cool. This is all great news, because with a smoothie flavor this intense, you'll want to make it all year round.
Looking for something cold, sweet, healthy, and quick to make? Look no further! Try this recipe for Watermelon Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
4. Copycat Jamba Juice Cranberry Craze
Feel something a little less on the sugary-sweet side and a bit more complex? Then this cranberry copycat is what you've been looking for. Of course, you don't need to worry about this smoothie not being delicious enough to meet Jamba Juice's high standards. With several types of berries to add some sweetness back in, you'll be sure to love this balanced, flavorful smoothie.
5. Copycat Jamba Juice Orange Carrot Karma Smoothie
Jamba Juice's ability to make healthy smoothies that still taste heavenly is so impressive. It's not easy to recreate such a healthy and tasty drink, but this Orange Carrot Karma smoothie recipe does just that. Maybe it's not the most obvious flavor combination, but you'll be shocked at just how well it works.
6. Banana Berry Smoothies Jamba Juice Copycat
Banana normally pairs pretty exclusively with strawberry, but this delicious smoothie makes things a little more complicated. It may be scandalous, but these bananas are mixed up with blueberries and raspberries. The result is as unique and fresh as it is tasty.
7. Homemade Jamba Juice (Orange-a-Peel)
At first glance, this may look like a standard strawberry banana smoothie, but there's a citrus twist hiding in plain sight. This smoothie is blended with orange juice, so you're guaranteed to have a sweet, citrusy splash in every sip. The difference is simple but definitely worth giving a shot. The orange juice adds quite a bit of flavor into the mix.
Now you don't need to wait until St. Patrick's Day to savor the flavor of one of the best shake recipes around. Get ready to enjoy this Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake
8. Copycat Jamba Juice Chocolate Peanut Butter Moo’d Smoothie
What can we say about this except that it's delicious? It's no hassle, no fuss, easy-as-pie smoothie goodness with all the flavors of your favorite peanut butter chocolate desserts. Definitely not a health foodie's smoothie (except maybe on cheat day...), but this much chocolatey goodness cannot be ignored.
9. Orange Julius Copycat (Orange Dream Machine)
Yes, this is technically an Orange Julius copycat, but guess what: we're not the only ones to attempt our own version of the classic drink. Jamba Juice's Orange Dream Machine did it first; this recipe is just following after their example.
Copycat Starbucks Frappuccino Recipes
What's your favorite Jamba Juice flavor? Did you see it on this list? Let us know in the comments below!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Lemon Fried Chicken Breast
- 25 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Spring Rolls
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- Chicken and Whole Egg Soup
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 16 Copycat Disney Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
- 15 Copycat TGI Friday's Recipes That Make Every Day Feel Like Friday
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Cinnabon Bread Machine Recipe
- Copycat Cinnabon Frosting
- Homemade Auntie Anne's Pretzels
- Copycat Cinnabon Soft Pretzels with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Bakery Style Cranberry Pound Cake
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- Truffle, Mushroom, Rice and Mountain Lentil Pilaf
- Feta and Ricotta Cheese with Spinach and Dill Filo Wraps
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat