24 Gluten-Free Copycat Recipes
When the best copycat recipes meet the best gluten-free recipes, anything can happen!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
This collection of Gluten-Free Copycat Recipes brings together two very unique worlds. More and more, there are people suffering from gluten intolerances and Celiac disease. There are so many amazing gluten-free recipes out there that help make the lives of those that are affected happy, healthy, and delicious. For the most part, some of the best copycat recipes can be transformed into gluten-free fare, no problem! The secret to gluten-free cooking and baking is that none of the awesome flavors of your favorite recipes need to be sacrificed. All it takes to become a master "G-free" chef is mastering a few simple substitutions, and you're all set.
Table of Contents
Gluten-Free Breakfast Copycats
In this section, we have some great copycat recipes from coffee shops and even a couple favorite store-bought brands - all revamped and made gluten-free. If you like homemade Dunkin' Donuts recipes, you'll love our gluten-free version of their Munchkins. Looking for a great gluten-free cereal? You can't go wrong with Copycat Vanilla Puffs Cereal, just like when you were a kid, but allergy-friendly for everyone. The great part about making breakfast gluten-free is that it is very easy to bring along to allergy-friendly zones like school trips or community breakfasts. Everyone just loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch... And it's easy as can be to recreate gluten-free!
Gluten-Free Copycat Dinners
If you are not on a gluten-free diet, it's best to ask your doctor or medical professional about trying out gluten-free recipes. But if you want to try something new, these dinner recipes are amazing to try in moderation. In need of a great soup recipe? Restaurant-Style Mexican Tortilla Soup is perfectly seasoned and healthy for you. What anyone who maintains a gluten-free lifestyle will tell you, there are a few copycat restaurant recipes and grocery store picks that are naturally gluten-free. It's also pretty easy these days to pick up gluten-free pasta and bread at the grocery store. If you are looking to save money, there are so many great recipes on FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com on how to make all of these dinner options at home.
From finger-licking chicken wings to cool and creamy coleslaw and dipping sauce, these restaurant copycat recipes replicate your favorite KFC menu items! Check out this collection, and you won't be disappointed: 17 KFC Copycat Recipes for You
Gluten-Free Recipes for Sides and Sauces
Browse this list of sides and sauces, pick out a a few recipes you like, and get ready to make allergy-friendly gluten-free food that is nothing short of delicious. Here you will find the best gluten-free versions of all the flavors you love. If you are looking for side dishes like salads and rolls, you're in luck!
You will also find a few recipes for sauces and other flavoring options in this section. From dressing to bouillon, you can enjoy all your favorite tastes like you did before the gluten intolerance. Gluten-free recipes have a reputation for not getting those flavors and textures quite right. However, we've gathered the most similar copycats below for you to enjoy any time you get a craving.
Beef recipes are great for weeknight dinners! In this article, you will find quick, easy ground beef recipes that won't break the bank: Great Ground Beef Recipes: 7 Recipes with Ground Beef
Gluten-Free Copycat Desserts
Every person who loves dessert shouldn't have to give up their favorite food group just because of a little gluten intolerance. These copycat desserts will be a hit no matter who you serve them to. Now, you can enjoy your favorite Girl Scout cookies, candy bars, and coffee cakes without worrying about getting sick. You won't even have to worry about those annoying grocery store upcharges.
These dessert recipes will help you make gluten-free versions of your favorite desserts from many different brands, such as Hostess, Hershey's, Nabisco, and more. You'll love satisfying your sweet tooth with these copycat recipes without the gluten. What type of dessert do you miss eating the most? Chances are, you'll be able to find a copycat version below.
What would you like to try a gluten-free version of? Tell us below!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Copycat Whipped Topping
- Copycat Wings n Things Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- 34 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 16 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- 24 Applebee's Copycat Recipes
- 30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes Free eCookbook
- 12 Copycat P.F. Chang's Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Panera-Inspired Blood Orange Lemonade Recipe
- Better Than Panera Agave Lemonade Recipe
- Healthy Muesli Pancakes
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Copycat Carrabba's Sicilian Chicken Soup
- Copycat Max and Erma's Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Smart Planet Incredible Edible Spoon Maker
- Pub-Style Baked Garlicky Sweet Potato Fries
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat