24 Potluck Recipes That Will Save Your Life This Summer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
No matter the time of year, potluck picnics are a great way to get together with friends and family. If you are searching for potluck ideas to get all of your loved ones in one room, these easy potluck recipes are just what you need. These ideas are great for anytime of the year, but are especially great summer recipes. Whether you are looking for summer appetizers, easy salads, or just easy potluck recipes in general, this compilation of 24 Potluck Recipes That Will Save Your Life This Summer is just what you need. These copycat recipes are definitely keepers you'll make time and time again.
24 Potluck Recipes That Will Save Your Life This Summer is made up of many great easy potluck recipes, including summer appetizers great for anytime of the year, potluck ideas for main dishes, easy salad recipes, sweet dessert recipes, and refreshing drink recipes. So whether you are looking for picnic recipes, summer recipes, or recipes for that family reunion this winter, you will find exactly what you need right here. Use any of the following easy potluck recipes for a memorable lunch or dinner with family and friends.
24 Potluck Recipes That Will Save Your Life This Summer
Table of Contents
Ready for some summertime nostalgia? These 20 Copycat Recipes from the 1950s are vintage fare at its finest.
No potluck is complete without appetizers, but coming up with potluck ideas for appetizers can be hard. These appetizer recipes are great for anytime of the year, but they are especially great summer appetizers. Using fresh vegetables and delicious dipping sauces, these appetizer recipes are easy potluck ideas.
- Copycat Cheddar's Spinach Dip
- Cowboy Caviar (shown)
- Pesto Hummus with Homemade Pita Chips
- TGI Fridays Copycat Crispy Green Bean Fries with Cucumber Wasabi Dip
- Homemade Snicker Salad
Feeding a large group is a challenge, but these are easy potluck recipes that taste great and will surely please everyone. Whether you're looking for recipes for your family to enjoy during the week or for picnic recipes, these easy potluck recipes are just the ticket.
- Copycat Sticky Chicken (shown)
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs with Copycat J-Dawg Sauce
- Crispy and Crunchy KFC Style Chicken
- Chipotle Shredded Beef with Corn Salsa
Summertime fun can get a little pricey. Fortunately, this article of 21 Budget-Friendly Recipes Cheap Dinner Ideas for the Thrifty Chef is filled to the brim with cheap recipes that you won't have to feel guilty about making.
Now that you have gotten through the hard parts of choosing summer appetizers and entrees, thinking of potluck ideas for side dishes is the fun part. With so many yummy sides out there, the challenging part is choosing just a few! You might have to try them all throughout the summer because they all will compliment any picnic recipe well.
- Homemade KFC Coleslaw
- Homemade Sweet Tomatoes Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
- Lip Smackin' Mac and Cheese (shown)
- Tex-Mex Salad
Every potluck needs something sweet to complete the meal and celebrate great company. Since everyone will want to fill their plates with all of the great entrees and sides you made, choose potluck dessert recipes that can be grabbed quickly and aren't too messy.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Corn Flake Bars
- Homemade Cranberry Bliss Bars
- 2-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Birthday Cake Pops (shown)
- Duck Dynasty Pecan Pie Copycat
- Homemade Kentucky Derby Bars
- Copycat Sara Lee's Pound Cake Recipe
This brings us to quenching everyone's thirst in the summer heat. Don't settle for store-bought sodas or plain water—spice things up a bit! Potluck ideas for drinks should be simple and refreshing. These easy potluck recipes are delicious any time of the year, but are especially great summer recipes because of the seasonal ingredients used like fresh fruit.
Read NextHomemade Spam
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Homemade Spam
- Easy Ohana Noodles Recipe (copycat Disney Yakisoba)
- Easy No-bake Peanut Butter Balls (buckeyes)
- 34 Food Court Favorite Recipes
- Ramen Lunch To Go
- 7 Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Recipes
- 10 Entenmann's Copycat Recipes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
- Grandma’s Old-Fashioned 1960s Sunshine Jello Salad
- Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Poke Cake Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie Recipe
- Boozy Irish Cupcakes
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Copycat Applebees Bbq Brisket Tacos
- Easy Taco Bell Inspired Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Starbucks Copycat Iced Mocha Recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pesto Panini
- Easy Cheesy Creamed Corn
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat