Homemade Zupas Tomato Basil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Enjoy the comfort of Cafe Zupas right in your very own kitchen. With this fantastic Copycat Zupas Tomato Basil Soup recipe you can have your favorite soup anytime you want without so much as stepping one foot outside. This recipe feeds a crowd, so make this for your next dinner party!"
Preparation Time12 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH6 hr 15 min
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 quart half & half
- 1 large onion, diced
- 7 stalk celery, diced
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Panera Copycat Creamy Tomato Soup
- One Pot French Onion Soup
- Copycat Pioneer Woman's Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Disneyland's Loaded Potato Soup Copycat
- Olive Garden Minestrone Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Minestrone Recipe
- Copycat Olive Garden Slow Cooker Zuppa Toscana
- Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
- Copycat Paula Deen's Easy Potato Soup Recipe
- Just Like Outback Steakhouse Easy Potato Soup
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat