This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Wendy's Chili Knockoff
This Wendy's copycat tastes just like the real thing!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
From the blogger: "I am obsessed with Wendy's Chili lately, and even though it's reasonably priced, that's not really a good excuse for hitting the drive-thru. Especially when it's something I can make at home! After several minutes of scouring the internet I came up with a recipe that showed some promise. So, I wrote my ingredient list and headed to Wendy's. Sitting in the grocery store parking lot chowing on my chili, I made a few amendments to the recipe list and then headed on in. And, boy oh boy. FANTASTIC! This recipe makes a giant batch (it fills my 8 quart stock pot), but freezes beautifully. If you'd like to make the chili in a slow cooker, I suggest halving the recipe."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Recipe CourseMain Course
Sometimes, the list of ingredients seems to cost way more than anticipated! Fortunately we have some recipes that are simple, delicious, and guilt-free: 24 Cheap Dinner Ideas for the Thrifty Chef
Read NextAmazing Copycat Wendy's Chili
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe
Whatever you do this season, you have to try this Olive Garden shrimp scampi recipe. This Copycat Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi tastes… Continue reading: "Olive Garden Shrimp Scampi Copycat Recipe"
- Amazing Copycat Wendy's Chili
- Homemade Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
- Disneyland's Loaded Potato Soup Copycat
- Bennigan’s Ultimate Baked Potato Soup Recipe
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato Soup
- Copycat Steak-n-Shake Chili
- Restaurant-Style Mexican Tortilla Soup
- One Pot French Onion Soup
- Just Like Outback Steakhouse Easy Potato Soup
- Homemade Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Dutch Bros Kicker (irish Cream Breve)
- Copycat Frappuccino Or Frappé
- Hazelnut Latte
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat