This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lemon Coriander Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lemon coriander soup recipe is simple, light with minimalist ingredients yet the most delicious flavor. Quick to make, Adding veggies makes it a complete meal! Who doesn’t love a bowl of piping hot soup on a rainy day?? I love soups so much because of the quick preparation and unbeatable taste. This coriander lemon soup has a different flavor and aroma, the freshness of the coriander gives you a depth of flavor and a lemon juice gives you a mild sourness make it drool-worthy delicious. Make a bowl and slurrrrp it!"
NotesBoil: Wash, dice the veggies and boil in 2 cups of water. Use veggies to the soup and the left-over stock for the soup broth.
Saute: Finely chop the veggies and cook them in butter over low-medium heat.
Read NextRanch Pork Chops
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vanilla Sugar Recipe
- Baked Nutella Filled Donut Recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Mac And Cheese
- Cranberry Jam
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Melon Ball Cocktail Recipe
- Air Fryer French Toast Muffins
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat