This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Roasted Tomato Basil Soup -After a long tiring day of work, you all need the pampering, that wins your heart right on; something that nourishes your body and mind. The usual is a hot cup of tea/coffee or maybe a chilled glass of juice. Instead, spice it up a notch higher and relish the aroma of roasted tomatoes, and savour every soup spoonful of the magical blending of what is called as the Roasted Tomato Basil Soup recipe."
Notes• Always use ripe red tomatoes, to avoid the excess sourness.
• You can alter the texture of the soup by the way you purée the tomato mixture and by the addition of stock or cream
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- Fried Pickles with Homemade Ranch Dip
- Copycat Pioneer Woman Cowboy Nachos
- Best Recipe For Longhorn Steakhouse Stuffed Mushrooms Copycat
- Homemade Egg Drop Soup
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Copycat Crab Rangoon
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Olive Garden Meatball Pizza Bowl Recipe
- TGI Friday's Nine Layer Dip Look-alike
- Bacon Wrapped Pickle Fries Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat