IHOP Pancakes Copycat Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make this pancake recipe with egg, flour, baking powder and soda, buttermilk, and more, these light and fluffy pancakes are just like the ones you get at IHOP. So if you wake up hungry and really crave some pancakes but you don't want to drive there, rustle these up at home instead."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The best thing about pound cake is that you can have it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. No matter the time of the day, you can always… Continue reading: "Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Starbucks Clone"
- White Chocolate French Toast
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Caramel Pecan Rolls
- Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole Copycat
- Krispy Kreme Donut Recipe
- Homemade Entenmann's Breakfast Cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Spicy Chicken and Waffles Recipe
- Homemade Southern Cheese Grits Casserole
- Kneaders Chunky French Toast Copycat
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat