Impossible Breakfast Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Starbucks Impossible Breakfast Sandwich made with a vegetable based sausage patty, egg and cheese on a Ciabatta roll is a healthy way to start your day. This copycat recipe can be made in bulk so you can freeze, defrost and reheat throughout the week. The sandwich is only 290 calories and 10g fat versus Starbucks 420 calories and 22g fat per sandwich. It is a bit smaller than the restaurant version, but still a satisfying way to start your day."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- White Chocolate French Toast
- Cookie Crisp Oatmeal Cookie Copycat Cereal
- Bakery-Style Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
- Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole Copycat
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins (Starbucks Copycat)
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Caramel Pecan Rolls
- Krispy Kreme Donut Recipe
- French Toast Casserole
- Homemade Southern Cheese Grits Casserole
- Homemade Entenmann's Breakfast Cake
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat