How to Pick the Right Dinner Roll Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
A fresh, warm dinner roll is the best way to start a meal. Our favorite restaurants at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com have some fantastic bread for people to enjoy at the start of the meal. Now you can bring these copycat recipes into your own kitchen. This guide for How to Pick the Right Dinner Roll Recipe gives you 5 different options for rolls you can make for your dinner table.
There are more types of dinner rolls than you may have thought. Whether you are looking for something classic, sweet, or savory, we have the copycat recipe for you. You may want to try out different types of dinner roll recipes depending on how much time you have or what type of meal you will be serving. Whatever the case, try as many of our favorite dinner roll recipes as your heart desires.
1. Classic Dinner Rolls — These no-fuss rolls are the staples of many a family dinner time. They are simple, tasty, soft, and pair well with virtually any dinner meal.
- Easy Homemade Crescent Rolls are the perfect substitute for the pre-made crescent rolls from a can. It may surprise you how simple they are to make from scratch.
- Easy Copycat Lion House Rolls are soft, fluffy, and an all-around great dinner roll.
2. Sweet Dinner Rolls — If you don't have a dessert prepared or are trying to cut out sweets, these rolls are the perfect way to satisfy your family's sweet tooth without completely giving in to sugary desserts. Especially when served with sweet Copycat Texas Roadhouse Honey Butter, these rolls make an ideal sweet treat.
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls use honey in the bread dough to give the rolls a natural, subtle sweetness. They go well with any meal!
- Homemade King's Hawaiian Rolls recipe uses sugar to make these rolls a sweet treat. These rolls can complement any meal and also make great miniature sandwich buns for deli sandwiches.
3. Pretzel Buns — These rolls are a bit sturdier than typical rolls. This makes them excellent burger buns.
- Homemade Pretzel Buns are classy and full of flavor. They are versatile, but we think they are a particularly good pairing with a hearty steak meal.
4. Croissants — Flaky, buttery, and filling, these French rolls can be a meal in themselves if you make them for breakfast. If you are having a light dinner or brunch, these rolls make a good side. A homemade croissant can sometimes steal the show. Croissants also take a bit more effort to make than your average dinner roll, so if you are preparing a low-maintenance main dish, you'll have more time to spend on these delicacies .
- Homemade French Croissants taste so much better when you make them from scratch rather than buying them from the grocery store. Try them out for yourself!
5. Biscuits — Biscuits are dryer and denser than your average dinner roll. They taste great served with jam or gravy for breakfast, but can be a good dinner option as well. Red Lobster's famous Cheddar Bay biscuits are one example of an amazing dinner biscuit. Biscuits are a good option to serve with a country-style meal, such as fried chicken. Here are our favorite biscuit recipes:
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Copycat is loaded with cheese and flavor, so this savory biscuit goes great with any dinner recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Biscuits are excellent paired with sausage gravy if you are having breakfast for dinner or country fried chicken.
- Homemade KKF Buttermilk Biscuits are the perfect side to serve with mashed potatoes, gravy, and fried chicken, such like the original KFC meal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
How to Recreate Your Favorite Starbucks Drinks
Homemade Baking Mix
How to Pick the Right Dinner Roll Recipe
How to Roast Garlic
Sweetened Condensed Milk Tutorial
How to Make the Perfect Fried Chicken
Panda Express Orange Chicken
Pantry Essentials: Your Grocery List Must-Haves
Easy Steps for Freezing Whole Tomatoes
How to Brew the Best Coffee
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rocky Road Cookies
- Bakery Chocolate and Berries Cookies
- Easy Nutella S’mores Bars
- Applebees' Wonton Tacos
- Berry Iced Tea
- Healthy Chicken Breast Recipe with Giant Couscous, Pesto Sauce and Radicchio
- Peach Salad
- BBQ Nutella Chocolate Brownies
- Gluten Free Cheesecake
- Lekue LunchBox To Go
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat