10 Copycat Arby's Recipes
Learn the best homemade recipes for Arby's roast beef sandwiches, Arby's sauce, and more!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Arby's occupies a fairly unique space in the fast food universe. It's not a burger restaurant, a chicken restaurant, a Tex-Mex restaurant, or even a typical sandwich shop. But that's what makes Arby's so loveable: it does its own thing in a way no other fast food restaurant does and it does it deliciously.
As special as Arby's food can be, though, their recipes aren't all mysteries. This list of 10 Copycat Arby's Recipes unlocks the flavor combination behind some of their most iconic foods from their sandwiches, to their desserts and sides, and even to their signature sauces.
Whatever flavor you're craving, these copycat recipes will give you everything you need to enjoy all the delicious tastes of Arby's without stepping foot in a restaurant. Enjoy seasonal items year-round, revel in the deliciousness of your own homemade cheese sauce, be proud of the mountains of tender roast beef you create, or you could always take things down a notch and create a healthier, budget-friendly version instead. What you choose is up to you.
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes
1. Copycat Ham and Cheddar Melt
We started here instead of the classic Beef 'n Cheddar because, well, look at this sandwich! This delicious recipe has everything you need to construct the perfect Arby's copycat from the bun, to the meat, to the amazing, melty cheddar sauce.
2. Copycat Curly Fries
No trip to Arby's is complete without a side of their crispy curly fries. This oven-baked version makes enjoying them at home super easy, not to mention much healthier. Pair these with another of these copycats or just make them up on their own; they're more than tasty enough to work as a midafternoon (or midnight) snack.
3. Copycat Arby's Sauce
You can't talk about the unique flavors of Arby's without talking about Arby's Sauce. It goes so well with everything on the menu and really brings out the great flavor of some of our favorite menu items. Thankfully, the secret behind this "secret sauce" has been cracked!
Chick-fil-A's popularity has exploded in the past few years, and it's easy to see why. See for yourself with these 9 Copycat Chick-fil-A Recipes
4. Copycat Apple Turnover
Whether you're an apple turnover fanatic or you've always passed them over for curly fries and a shake, now is the perfect time to try these delicious, flakey desserts at home. They definitely taste as good as they look.
5. Copycat Beef and Cheddar Sandwich
Is it fast food blasphemy to suggest that you may like this homemade version of the Beef 'n Cheddar more than the original? Maybe, but that doesn't make it any less true.
6. Copycat Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwich
It's hit or miss whether you'll ever see this select seasonal item show up on the menu of an Arby's near you. If you've tasted it before, you're probably craving it now, and if you haven't, you need to. Thankfully, you can now enjoy this elusive sandwich anytime, anywhere.
7. Copycat Chicken Bacon and Swiss Sandwich
This sandwich is a mess, just like all the best Arby's sandwiches. You'll fall in love with this flavor combination from bite #1. How could you not? It's got bacon.
A fast-casual dining staple, Panda Express still has our hearts. Now, you can try some of their most iconic dishes in your own kitchen thanks to these 8 Copycat Panda Express Recipes
8. Copycat Jamocha Shake
Another Arby's classic and a perfect chaser to the heavier flavors that you're sure to have enjoyed earlier in the meal. There's nothing like the refreshing blast of coffee-flavored ice cream to cleanse your pallet and help you relax after a mouthwatering meal of Arby's copycats.
9. Copycat Cherry Turnovers
Cherry may not be as popular a flavor as apple, but Arby's cherry turnover desserts refuse to play second fiddle. They're every bit as good as their apple counterparts, and the homemade version is the same way. Try it if you don't believe us!
10. Copycat Horsey Sauce Recipe
There's no way Horsey Sauce was getting left off the list. It may not be as popular as Arby's Sauce, but it's a good bet that this is more due to the name difference than the flavor. Horsey sauce is no joke. It's also shockingly easy to make for the flavor kick it's packing. If you've never given this signature sauce a chance, you're missing out.
The Best McDonald's Copycat Recipes
What's your favorite item off the Arby's menu?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Meatloaf is an all-American staple and Cracker Barrel is known for having some of the best meatloaf in the country. This Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat Cracker Barrel Meatloaf Recipevideocam"
- Texas Roadhouse Rattlesnake Bites
- Chinese Restaurant Style Beef and Broccoli Recipe
- Cheesy Meat Pinwheels with Beef
- Lemon Fried Chicken Breast
- Apple Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
- Chicken and Whole Egg Soup
- 34 Olive Garden Copycat Recipes
- 20 Copycat Carrabba's Recipes
- 35 Copycat Chinese Restaurant Recipes
- 17 Discontinued Fast Food Items (And Their Recipes)
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Apple Rose Pies
- Dragon Frappuccino Recipe
- Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- Appam or Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Chicken Drumsticks With Puff Pastry
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Healthy Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Baked Balsamic Chicken
- Guinness Shepherds Pie
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat