We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gazpacho is a complete summer soup, with perfect refreshing vegetables mixed and churned into a semi-liquid gravy, topped with veggies or bread crumbsA perfect Spanish takeaway to try in subtropical areas, with a very easy and simple process. This Gazpacho soup is not the traditional hot cooking liquid, it is made with all raw vegetables like onion, tomato, and cucumber. These veggies are mixed and churned in a liquid that is flavored with salt, black pepper, ground cumin, and served with toasted bread crumbs."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
There's simply no dessert more divine than a pound cake, and this recipe for Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze is such an… Continue reading: "Orange Nutella Pound Cake with Orange Glaze"
- Just like Trisha Yearwood's Charleston Cheese Dip
- Ortega Taco Sauce Recipe
- Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Homemade Prego Spaghetti Sauce
- Taco Bell Spicy Chipotle Sauce Copycat
- 12 Homemade Dressing and Sauce Copycat Recipes
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill Gravy
- McDonald's Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Olive Garden House Dressing Knockoff
- Homemade Bbq Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat