8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
44 Copycat Salad Recipes from Restaurants
For the best restaurant salad recipes around, check out this collection of our favorite copycat salads!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
When you go to a restaurant, sometimes the part of the meal that really makes the experience worth it is the salad before the main entree. The next time you're making a fancy, restaurant-style meal at home, be sure to include the salad. Just for you, we've gathered together some of the most popular copycat salad recipes from restaurants so that you can enjoy them whenever you please without leaving your kitchen.
Salads are the best way to include healthy meals in your weekly dinner plans. They are colorful and bursting with flavor. Plus, when you make your salads from a copycat recipe, you know your family will love it because it will taste just like the original!
Get started with this awesome video on How to Make Greek Salad in a Jar from our friends at RecipeLion!
Table of Contents
Signature Restaurant Salad Recipes
With chopped pecans, Thai shrimp, sweet pork, or juicy apples, restaurants sure know how to kick salad up a few notches! Entree salad recipes have been gaining popularity lately as a new way to eat healthy at restaurants. Now you can make these deliciously unique salads at home!
If you've ever tried a signature salad right off your favorite restaurant's menu, then you know how delicious it is. Now you can try making your own copycat salad at home. These flavorful salads make great appetizers or can even be served as a light, refreshing meal that's perfect for hot summer days.
Filled with everything from salami to blue cheese and topped with a variety of irresistible dressings, you'll fall head-over-heels for these simple copycat restaurant salad recipes.
In this free eCookbook, you'll find your favorite salad dressings and sauces from your favorite restaurants: How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Dressing and Sauce Recipes
Copycat Chicken Salad Recipes
The flavor and texture of perfectly-cooked chicken make these entree salad recipes simply divine. In some cases, they are perfectly complemented by apples or strawberries. For a well-balanced meal that tastes even better than eating out, put together these quick and easy salads on a busy evening.
These super simple chicken salads are loaded with flavors like ranch or lime thanks to the easy dressings that go with them. Before you know it, you'll have a dish that looks absolutely lovely on the table. Once you've tasted these copycat salads, you will be wondering why you haven't made them sooner.
Whether you grew up with Grandma's chicken salad or you just can't stop yourself from taking two helpings of potato salad, this collection will have something for you: 18 Homemade Deli Salad Recipes
Healthy Copycat Salads
These great salads make for some nice, light side dishes that are super easy to prepare. Quinoa and broccoli find their places right alongside tomatoes and other fresh produce in these fresh side salads.
Easy summer dishes don't come any more simple or delicious than this. These salads offer lovely combinations of cucumbers, nuts, berries, and more.
Celebrate the flavors of the season by putting together these simple side dishes. If you're in a no-bake, no-mess mood, these restaurant salad recipes are the perfect ideas for you. Copycat recipes from restaurants are rarely this easy to make and put on the table.
Learn all about making delicious homemade salad dressing with these basic recipes every home cook should know: How to Make Homemade Salad Dressing: 6 Basic Salad Dressing Recipes
Which restaurant has your favorite salad? Tell us below!
Read NextRamen Noodle Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
May 04, 2017
Mine is Panera's asian salad or Portillo's chopped salad!
ArthurAtCamelot140 1 4027513
Jul 26, 2013
Would like to know if anyone has a recipe for Applebee's Fiesta Chicken Chopped Salad with the dressing. It has a spicy kick. Just love it. Can someone help ?
alfredbullock 7598 085
Jul 20, 2013
My favorite recipe is the wedge salad from Applebies restaurant which includes iceberg lettuce, blue cheese dressing and bacon crumbles
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat
Do you like old fashioned recipes? Do you like macaroni and cheese? Then you will absolutely love this Civil War Macaroni and Cheese… Continue reading: "Civil War Macaroni and Cheese Copycat"
- Ramen Noodle Salad
- Panera Apple Chicken Salad Copycat Recipe
- Panera Copycat Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 44 Copycat Salad Recipes from Restaurants
- Applebee's Oriental Dressing Knockoff
- Copycat Portillo's Chopped Salad and Dressing
- Copycat Chili's Caribbean Salad
- Wonderful Winter Fruit Salad
- Cheesecake Factory BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
- Jason’s Deli Chicken Salad Recipe
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crumbl Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Texas Roadhouse Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe
- How To Make Homemade Neufchatel Cheese
- Lumpia Filipino-style Egg Rolls
- Crispy Beef Egg Rolls In Air Fryer Recipe
- Dunkin Donuts Wake Up Wrap Copycat Recipe
- Dairy Queen Flamethrower Burger
- Copycat Dairy Queen Flamethrower Sauce
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Tomato Basil Pasta
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat