Baked Hake with Couscous and Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Today for dinner we prepare an unusually delicious hake baked in an oven on a pillow from couscous with vegetables. The fish is very juicy and fragrant. The fluffy couscous with browned red onions and cherry tomatoes is an excellent side dish to the fish fillet. Such dish will not only perfectly complement the everyday menu, but will also add exquisite notes to it. Hake with couscous and vegetables is a dish that I love to prepare as it takes no time at all to get on the table."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich is a recipe perfect for breakfast for dinner. With sweet french toast serving as the… Continue reading: "Just-Like Bennigan's Monte Cristo Sandwich"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Taco Soup Recipe with Chilis
- Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 10 Entenmann's Copycat Recipes
- Bakery Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grocery Store Caramel Apples Recipe
- Restaurant Style Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Copycat Entenmann’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Entenmann's-Inspired Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Recipe
- Turkey Gravy – Simply The Best
- Homemade Burgers with Mint and Cumin Yogurt Sauce
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat