This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- see all comments
"I have been making fried cabbage for over 50 years. Actually my mother taught me the recipe over 60 years ago. I always use about 2 1/2 lb. of bacon when I make mine. I simply fry my bacon and then boil the cabbage. I don't use spices because the bacon is flavored by the bacon. I make this for church socials family meals (with only 5 family members when I make it we eat it for a week but no one complains.) That is all that it takes to make this hearty and filling dish"
Baked Hake with Couscous and Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Today for dinner we prepare an unusually delicious hake baked in an oven on a pillow from couscous with vegetables. The fish is very juicy and fragrant. The fluffy couscous with browned red onions and cherry tomatoes is an excellent side dish to the fish fillet. Such dish will not only perfectly complement the everyday menu, but will also add exquisite notes to it. Hake with couscous and vegetables is a dish that I love to prepare as it takes no time at all to get on the table."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat
Though this recipe is called a cheesecake, it is much more than that. This Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat recipe is a light and… Continue reading: "Woolworth Cheesecake Copycat"
- Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie
- Copy Cat Mc10:35
- Kfc Chicken Ingredients Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Jack Daniels Ribs from TGI Friday's
- PF Chang's Copycat Dan Dan Noodles
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Italian Stuffed Shells
- Panda Express Black Pepper Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Knockoff KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Gluten Free Easy Meatloaf Muffins
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Crumbl Brownie Batter Cookie
- 3-Ingredient Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Southern Ham With Red Eye Gravy Recipe
- Copycat Raspberry Rally Girl Scout Cookies
- Taco John's Apple Grande Copycat
- Copycat Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread
- Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars
- Turkey Bacon, Cheddar And Egg White Sandwich
- Perfect New York Strip Steak Oven Recipe
- Easy Homemade Whipped Cream
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat