18 Restaurant-Style Christmas Appetizers to Make at Home
Our best copycat holiday appetizers for a crowd, all in one place!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The holidays are a time to enjoy the best moments with friends, family, and of course, great food. You don't need to be a professional chef to whip up these 18 Restaurant-Style Christmas Appetizers to Make at Home. Each recipe in this holiday appetizers collection is easy to make and will impress your guests (and their taste buds)! There are gourmet appetizer recipes, as well as, simple dips you can leave out during the holidays for noshing.
Serving copycat restaurant recipes at your next holiday party will be a big hit. They have the flavors everyone loves but with that extra homemade touch that makes the holidays so special!
These restaurant recipes come straight from the menus you love. Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, TGI Friday's, and more are featured in this collection of restaurant-style Christmas appetizers. Recipes like our Copycat Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms are going to be extra popular with family and friends. Make the holidays extra special this year with these appetizers!
Sign Up for More Free Copycat Recipes!
Holiday Appetizers for a Crowd
This crowd-pleasing artichoke dip recipe is perfect for serving a big family and making everyone happy!
These elegant appetizers make the perfect finger food to serve at a Christmas party. Cheesy, rich, and loaded with flavor, this mushroom appetizer a la Olive Garden will be a big hit.
This kid-friendly Christmas appetizer recipe is simple, yet delicious. These party appetizers are a must-make.
This Christmas appetizer recipe is cheesy and over-the-top tasty. Serve these bite-sized appetizers at your next Christmas party.
This classic Outback recipe is way better when you make it at home. The dazzling presentation makes it a great Christmas appetizer.
Everyone loves pizza and this appetizer transforms pizza into a bite-sized delicacy.
Meatballs are a classic Christmas appetizer that everyone loves. You will have many happy guests when you serve this homemade Ikea version of the dish.
Warm crescent rolls are the perfect addition to any dinner table, and this Copycat Holiday Crescent Rolls recipe is no exception.
These Homemade Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars taste just like the real thing, except you don't have to leave your house or spend extra cash to try one!
This recipe is so easy to make! Simple ingredients help this dish come together in just minutes.
This makes it the perfect recipe for a potluck or party. Your guests will be begging you for the recipe!
The best recipes are those that remind us of home or of "the good old days." This easy as can be pigs in a blanket recipe will transport you right back to Mom's kitchen and makes the perfect snack or appetizer for a party.
Still searching for the best Christmas cookie recipes? Check out our printable ecookbook "7 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party" eCookbook
Holiday Dip Recipes
This creamy dip recipe can keep everyone going all day long. This is the perfect dip to snack on after you open presents.
There is a reason why this creamy spinach dip is on so many restaurant menus. It is simply delicious, and it makes an excellent party appetizer.
If you've ever been to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, then you know how wonderful their spinach dip recipe is...
You'll be having baked-brie-in-puff-pastry dreams after sampling this simple appetizer at your next party.
If you're having a fondue party or have a craving, you're going to want some Melting Pot recipes like this one. The Melting Pot's Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue Knockoff recipe includes three kinds of cheese for the ultimate dipping experience.
What's a party without queso? This simple recipe will keep even the pickiest snackers happy!
These holiday drink recipes are here to make sure you won't go thirsty this season... 18 Holiday Drink Recipes
15 Copycat Cinnabon Recipes
Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie is an amazing copycat seafood recipe that you can grill up any time of the year. It's… Continue reading: "Copycat Outback Steakhouse Shrimp on the Barbie"
- Outback Steakhouse Wheat Bread Copycat Recipe
- Moe's Queso Recipe
- Copycat Costco Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Bang Bang Chicken Copycat
- The Best Copycat Appetizers: 9 Easy Appetizer Recipes Free eCookbook
- Homemade Trader Joe's Mediterranean Hummus
- Easy Homemade Corn Dogs
- Restaurant-Style Mac and Cheese Cups
- 'Mad Men' Oysters Rockefeller
- Our Version of IKEA Swedish Meatballs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Honey Butter Biscuits
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy To Make Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4th Of July Cut Out Cookies
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat