27 Restaurant Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a fan of restaurant desserts and good old fashioned sweet treats, this fantastic collection of 27 Restaurant Dessert Recipes to Make at Home is perfect for you. These easy-to-make desserts are inspired by some of the best candy copycats around and those delicious desserts that you can find at restaurants like the Cheesecake Factory and Momofuku.
Whether you're trying out a new diet or trying to save money by making your desserts at home, these recipes are the ones you've been waiting for. Enjoy the wonder of Halloween candy all year round by whipping up these sensationally sinful recipes. Or put a decadent finishing touch on that family meal by preparing a restaurant quality dessert that the whole family will love. These are also easy desserts for kids to make! They will love how easy -- and delicious -- they are. Get ready to bake up a storm with this collection of crazy easy copycat recipes for dessert.
Table of Contents
Copycat Candy Recipes
- Copycat See's Candy FudgeThis food court favorite recipe is melt-in-your mouth good. Relive your childhood with this excellent Copycat See's Candy Fudge Recipe. The nutty and chocolate flavor is part of it's signature taste.
- Copycat Andes MintsFresh and minty or rich and chocolatey? These Copycat Andes Mints are a rare copycat dessert recipe that offers both.
- Whatchamacallit Candy BarWith a crispy peanut butter center, a layer of caramel, and a chocolate coating, this Whatchamacallit Candy Bar recipe is a perfect candy clone.
- Reese's Peanut Butter EggsYou'll have a ball recreating this Easter candy classic at home. Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are a winning combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- Knockoff Almond Joy BarsFor the ultimate homemade candy recipe, make these Knockoff Almond Joy Bars! The copycat recipe is so simple to make with just six ingredients.
- Homemade Mars BarsDrizzled in chocolate and made with love, serve these Homemade Mars Bars to someone you adore on Valentine's Day.
- Homemade Jelly BeansNow you can make jelly beans at home in any flavor you please. This is a fun and creative copycat recipe.
Copycat Restaurant Desserts
- Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse CakeEvery person who loves chocolate needs to try this easy chocolate mousse cake recipe as soon as they get the chance. It doesn't get much better than this Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Chocolate Mousse Cake.
- Everything is made from scratch so you definitely have the great taste with the ingredients alone, but the BEST part is it really tastes like a Carvel cake.
- Copycat Momofuku Compost CookiesDon't let the name scare you away, these Copycat Momofuku Compost Cookies are scrumptious! This cookie recipe gets its name from the random assortment of ingredients, like potato chips, butterscotch chips, oats, coffee, and cereal.
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Pound CakeThis copycat coffee house recipe is the epitome of a warm, cozy dessert. If you're a pumpkin-a-holic, this is a fabulous new treat to try out on your friends, your family and most importantly, yourself!
- If you are looking for copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes, then you'll love this super easy version of The Cheesecake Factory's Caramel Apple Streusel Cheesecake.
- Homemade Disney Apple Pie Caramel ApplesThis recipe for Homemade Disney Apple Pie Caramel Apples is the ultimate fall dessert recipe. This hybrid dessert recipe combines the flavors of the best apple pie recipe with the greatness of a caramel apple.
- This recipe for Cracker Barrel's coke cake is the simple dessert recipe that you've been craving. Now you can make it at home!
- Gourdough's Copycat Bring the Heath DonutsFor those of you who have been afraid to make donuts yourself, this recipe for Gourdough’s Copycat Bring the Heath Donuts is the one for you. No need to make a trip to the bakery for these donuts anymore!
- This Crack Pie is inspired by the famous dessert that you can get from Momofuku Milk Bar. It is deliciously addictive.
Copycat Recipes for Baked Goods
- Butterfinger CupcakesFor those with a mega sweet tooth, this easy baking recipe for Butterfinger Cupcakes will hit the spot and then some.
- Twinkie CupcakesStart a new sweets tradition for this copycat recipe for Twinkie Cupcakes. Are you dearly missing the original yellow, cream-filled treat now that Hostess is out of business?
- Snickers Bundt CakeCandy and cake have finally met their match with this Snickers Bundt Cake. The simple cake recipe is filled with bits of chopped Snickers.
- Snow Cone CupcakesThis easy dessert recipe will make everyone do a double take. If you love getting snow cones every time the good humor truck rolls around, give these Snow Cone Cupcakes a try.
- Copycat Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked BrowniesIf you like Pioneer Woman recipes, then you will LOVE this brownie recipe. This recipe for Copycat Pioneer Woman's Knock You Naked Brownies taste like the brownies from the Pioneer Woman's blog, but they are extra caramelly.
- Pioneer Woman Inspired Italian Cream CupcakesThese delicious Pioneer Woman-Inspired Italian Cream Cupcakes gives you a new way to make one of the best Pioneer Woman recipes for dessert. These cupcakes are a lighter version of Pioneer Woman's Billie's Italian Cream Cake.
Homemade Old Fashioned Candy Recipes
- Colorful Old-Fashioned Butter MintsRemember those tasty, vibrant butter mints from your childhood? Now you can make your own Colorful Old-Fashioned Butter Mints with this butter mints recipe.
- Homemade Fannie Mae CaramelsIf you are a fan of Fannie Mae chocolates or caramels, then you will absolutely love this Homemade Fannie Mae Caramels recipe.
- Homemade Pixie SticksHomemade candy recipes are almost as fun to make as they are to eat--especially when you're making Homemade Pixie Sticks. This easy recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Homemade Ferrero RocherThere are lots of homemade candy recipes out there, but at the top of our list is this recipe for Homemade Ferrero Rocher truffles.
- Homemade Candy DotsHave you ever wondered how they make those sheets of candy dots? Well, now you can learn by making your own Homemade Candy Dots.
Cheesecake Factory does desserts better than any restaurant out there! Get more dessert recipes from this list of 30 Best Copycat Cheesecake Factory Recipes
Did your favorite dessert make this list?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Fudgy Yogurt Brownies
Mom's Mini Peach Pies
Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry Cobbler
Copycat Denny's Red Velvet Puppies with Cream Cheese Icing
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Funfetti Cheesecake
Copycat Cookies and Cream Cake
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake
Simple Amish Chess Pie Recipe
State Fair Funnel Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Joseph Joseph M-Cuisine Popcorn Maker
- Breakfast Egg Boat with Ciabatta Bread
- Chicken Saag
- Cheese Pie Bars with Filo Pastry
- Link Love: 6 Copycat Smoothie King Recipes
- Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 11" Stir Fry Pan
- Sweet And Sour Sauce
- Anolon Advanced Tri-Ply Twin French Skillet Set
- Vegetable Spaghetti Sauce
- Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat