30 Classic Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
From Cracker Barrel's meatloaf to their chicken and dumplings, you can make these delicious comfort food classics in the comfort of your own kitchen!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Here are 30 Classic Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes that you can enjoy any time you want. They are easy and, most important, delicious. You no longer have to go all the way to the Cracker Barrel restaurant to get these tasty meals. These Cracker Barrel recipes will satisfy you and your whole family.
They are even better than the real deal. You will love each of these recipes as they are easy to create. Try them for yourself, because they are promised to not disappoint. Bring Cracker Barrel a little closer to home with these best recipes. Make sure you check out our newly added recipes below.
These Cracker Barrel recipes will help you make homemade versions of your favorite cracker barrel meals, like the famous Hash Browns Casserole. You'll love these easy copycat recipes so much that you may want to have your friends over for a meal consisting of the recipes below. They will all think that you somehow got Cracker Barrel to cater for you!
Aside from the Hash Brown Casserole, Cracker Barrel is also famous for their meatloaf (watch our video tutorial below!), carrots (yes, their baby carrots are to die for!), and unique pancakes (like these pecan pancakes!). With so many great recipes to choose from, where will you even start?
Watch and Learn: one of Cracker Barrel's most popular recipes is their meatloaf. Watch the video below to learn how to make meatloaf even better than Cracker Barrel!
Table of Contents
If you love Cracker Barrel, then you will go nuts for this collection: 22 Copycat Comfort Food Recipes
Cracker Barrel Copycat Recipes for Breakfast
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hash Browns CasseroleThis hash browns casserole is made with frozen hash browns, sour cream, onion, and cheese. It really is one of the easiest breakfast recipes ever!
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Pecan PancakesThis Cracker Barrel copycat recipe is the ultimate light and fluffy pancake recipe! They are partially whole wheat, which gives them extra flavor.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel French ToastThis recipe is perfect for family breakfast, and the thick bread makes it a delicious comfort food. No need to go out to Cracker Barrel when you can make this crowd-pleasing french toast in your own kitchen!
- 4-Ingredient Copycat Cracker Barrel Egg in a BasketA classic breakfast entree or afternoon snack, the eggs-in-toast recipe has been reinvented!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Ham and Egg CasseroleThis copycat Cracker Barrel recipe is packed with meat, eggs, and cheese to fill you up before starting the day. Don't waste your time making a large breakfast with 5 different items when you can simply combine them in this casserole recipe!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel PancakesFlip it up! If you love breakfast, you'll just fall in love with this crazy-good copycat recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Hash BrownsThe unique cornflake crust makes this quick and easy potato recipe stand out from the crowd. All it takes is a few simple ingredients placed in a baking dish with literally no prep work needed!
Copycat Cracker Barrel Main Dishes
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Chicken and DumplingsThis recipe for old-fashioned chicken and dumplings will become a staple in your household. Make it your signature dish!
- Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken CopycatTender white meat chicken is covered with broccoli, cheese sauce, and buttery cracker crumbs. It's no wonder that this copycat Cracker Barrel recipe is one of their most popular menu items!
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sunday Homestyle ChickenThis Cracker Barrel Sunday special can be made any day of the week with this recipe.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Beef StewCracker Barrel restaurant recipes epitomize comfort food and so does this Copycat Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Beef Stew recipe.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Grilled Chicken TendersThis recipe is easy and simple, but it tastes so good that your friends and family will think you spent hours making it! Serve this easy chicken copycat recipe with a side of veggies and some rice, and you’ll have a copycat dinner recipe that is pure comfort food.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store MeatloafCracker Barrel Old Country Store Meatloaf is one of those Cracker Barrel restaurant recipes that you'll want to make over and over again.
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker BarrelThis perfect casserole recipe is ideal for fun family get togethers.
Copycat Cracker Barrel Side Dishes
- Knockoff Cracker Barrel Fried ApplesThis recipe for fried apples can be served as side dish or served with a big scoop of ice cream for dessert! The brown sugar will caramelize the apples so they have a slightly crunchy coating.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel DumplingsThis Cracker Barrel dumpling recipe can be served as a side dish, or you can add chicken to make it a hearty main dish. The soft and delicate dumplings are easy to make and complement the creamy sauce recipe perfectly!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Buttermilk BiscuitsThis easy recipe uses Bisquick, but they taste as if you spent hours making them. These light and tasty biscuits will make everyone happy!
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato SoupHot and hearty, Cracker Barrel Copycat Potato Soup is the perfect cold weather meal. Serve with a slice of buttered bread and you're all set.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Green BeansThis recipe is a great way to introduce something yummy yet nutritious into their dinner time routine.
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel StyleThese creamy mashed potatoes are the perfect side for any meal.
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sawmill GravyThis creamy gravy is perfect for any biscuit or country fried chicken recipe.
- Cracker Barrel Baby CarrotsWho doesn't enjoy those baby carrots from Cracker Barrel?
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Cucumber Tomato SaladCraving something healthy and refreshing? This Cracker Barrel classic side dish is the one for you.
Copycat Cracker Barrel Desserts
- Cracker Barrel Pumpkin Custard CopycatThis easy recipe is the perfect thing to take to parties because you can serve many people with the individual serving bowls. It's perfectly creamy and packed with all the perfect pumpkin flavor you crave in the fall!
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Coke CakeThis recipe is a sure bet for some fizzy fun. It's made with Coca Cola, after all!
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Chocolate Cherry CobblerThis delicious cobbler with chocolate bread crust is best served warm with cold vanilla ice cream on top.
- Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie CopycatIf you are a sucker for sweets and enjoy eating out, here is the recipe for you. The Cracker Barrel Chocolate Pecan Pie Copycat will satisfy your need for sweets and give you a restaurant taste at home, all while saving you money.
- Cracker Barrel Inspired Pumpkin Pudding CupcakesIf you've ever had Cracker Barrel's Pumpkin Custard with Ginger Snaps, you'll love these Cracker Barrel-Inspired Pumpkin Pudding Cupcakes.
- Cracker Barrel Country Store Imitation Carrot CakeThis Cracker Barrel Old Country Imitation Carrot Cake recipe is a heavenly delight.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Banana PuddingLooking for a homemade banana pudding recipe to make with your kids?
Craving more comfort food? Check out this collection: 25 Tasty Southern Recipes
What's your favorite Cracker Barrel menu item? Tell us below!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- American Beauty-Inspired Chicken and Dumplings
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad
- Cracker Barrel Copycat Sunday Homestyle Chicken
- Copycat KFC Nashville Hot Chicken
- Easy Thai Peanut Chicken and Noodles
- Copycat Panda Express SweetFire Chicken
- Copycat Chicken Casserole from Cracker Barrel
- 30 Classic Copycat Cracker Barrel Recipes
- Healthy Mongolian Chicken Takeout Copycat
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Copycat Pei Wei Thai Wonton Soup
- Copycat Morton’s Steakhouse Creamed Spinach
- Deli-Style Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Restaurant-Style Cabbage Sausage Casserole
- Copycat Piccadilly Cafeteria’s Legendary Carrot Souffle
- Restaurant-Style Mexican Tortilla Soup
- Applebee's Cheese Chicken Tortilla Soup Copycat Recipe
- Copycat Cafe Rio Creamy Tomatillo Dressing
- Homemade Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- Copycat Portillo's Chopped Salad and Dressing
- 10 Copycat Recipes from Restaurants & Brand Name Recipes eCookbook
- 16 Brand Name Recipes: Copycat Recipes for Items in Grocery Stores eCookbook
- 8 Best Italian Recipes and Homemade Olive Garden Favorites
- 9 Copycat Dessert Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Easy Baking Recipes for Homemade Ingredients - Free eCookbook!
- 9 Types of Copycat Girl Scout Cookies: Your Favorite Copycat Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
- How To Make Homemade Bread: 12 Quick Bread Recipes
- How to Make Salad Dressing and Copycat Sauces: 12 Homemade Salad Dressings & Sauces
- The Best Drink Recipes: 13 Easy Refreshing Summer Recipes for You
- Winter Soup Recipes: 8 Simple Soup Recipes for the Copycat